Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Heather Watts Xmas Cards (Page 2 - 12/03/10 - two sets left!)

Pages: 1 15 replies

December 2010: Go to page 2 for the announcement about handmade Xmas cards!

June 2009

I'm starting a new official marketplace thread for 2009, to announce the opening of my new "Handmade-by-heather" store on Etsy and keep everyone posted on new items available through the rest of the year.

I've only got 8 items up for now--mostly earrings but there is also a brand new hula girl greeting card available in sets of five. I'm planning to grow the store through 2009 and am hoping it will inspire me to take my hand-crafted art in new directions. Here's a few pics to get you drooling (I hope!) You can purchase them here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5398917 Email me ([email protected]) or pm me if you have any questions! You can also buy these by emailing me and arranging Paypal payment directly.

NEW! Kon-Tiki Bamboo Earrings (this was the image I painted on a vintage Kon-Tiki book for the Tiki Central online art show before Christmas--now in earring form!)

NEW! Tiny Tribal Tangaroa Bamboo Earrings - Smaller than a penny!

NEW! Pink Poison Tribal Skull Bamboo Earrings - If swallowed contact witchdoctor...

NEW! Pirate Bamboo Earrings

NEW! Hula Girl Greeting Cards

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-06-23 20:35 ]

[ Edited by: travellin' tiki 2009-09-16 21:29 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-09-16 21:30 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-09-16 21:50 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-09-16 21:51 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-09-28 15:00 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-09-28 15:01 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-09-28 15:06 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-09-29 19:52 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-12-02 12:38 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-12-03 20:59 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-01-13 17:28 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-01-14 16:22 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-09-07 17:44 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-09-07 17:45 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-09-08 17:04 ]

[ Edited by: travellin' tiki 2010-12-02 15:32 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-12-02 15:48 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-12-02 17:15 ]

[ Edited by: travellin' tiki 2010-12-03 12:08 ]

M

Okay folks, listen to her! I bought this set of Hula Girl Greeting Cards a few weeks ago and they're so cuuuuute! You can give them to all of your tiki friends but please do remember to keep one for yourself to frame and add some velvet vibe to your wall or desktop! Craftsmanship is outstanding, you will love it.

Thanks Markusk! I'm glad you liked the cards so much (and nice of you to reply here too!)

Thanks to everyone to dropped by the new online store last night and browsed or bought! Shipping is still free on all orders purchased today.

Mahalo,
Heather

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-09-16 21:47 ]

Oh my gosh! wow, i lovvvvve your work!
bravooooo sistah!
keep it up!

Shipping on ALL PRINTS at HeatherWatts.com is FREE from now until October 1, anywhere in the world, in honour of my re-vamped my online store and the online release of a brand new print...

Big Stone Head
Prints: $18

FREE SHIPPING until October 1!

This serene Easter Island-inspired scenery is featured as the cover image on James Teitelbaum's 2009 e-book Big Stone Heaad (you can view that thread here!) Approximate size of print is 11 by 15 inches (28 cm by 38 cm) including a very thin white border; on heavy, acid-free paper with a satin-glossy surface. You can view a larger image & links to related sites here: http://heatherwatts.com/index.php?page_id=468%22

EARRING SALE

Also, my handmade bamboo earrings, previously available only on Etsy are now in my webstore as well, at the Tiki Oasis sale price of $19 (regular $24) + shipping. Handmade Earrings at HeatherWatts.com.

Mrs. Fury loves the earrings she got from you at Oasis.

Picked up your Moai Print at House of Tiki, Looks Great Heather! now I just need to save up for about three years & get one of your Velvets.

Thanks guys!

Just a heads up that I'm now down to 5 prints of my exotic fortune teller piece "Insert Coin" for sale on my website. This was a signed, limited edition giclee of 50, and while I have a few consigned to stores and am saving a few to custom frame in the future, no more will ever be printed. Free shipping till October 1 (a savings of $8 on shipping this print!) Makes a great Christmas present for yourself! :wink:

My webstore accepts Paypal & major credit cards:
http://www.heatherwatts.com/cart/category/6

Also a reminder that there is free shipping on ALL prints on my website until October 1!

Heather

December already?!

I've designed some spiffy new Christmas cards this year and they will be available for sale on my website tonight! I will post a link here when they are online. Here are some teaser photos to get you in the spirit! They feature images from two new velvet paintings of mine: "Rudolf's Dream" and "Green Christmas"

Enjoy!

(PS--I still have a couple prints of Insert Coin left as per my post above. Also, shipping on all prints is free at the moment! Take advantage before I have time to update my site! :wink:

2009 Heather Watts Christmas Cards!

PS--I also have 13 "South Pacific Santa" Christmas cards left from last year. I won't be making these again, so this is it! Or if you're in the San Diego area you can pick them up at Freaky Tiki Boutiki. The "South Pacific Santa" cards go for $5 each or 5 for $20 (or all 13 for $49!) Please PM me with your zip code and the number you want for a shipping quote.

South Pacific Santa Cards:

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-12-02 12:39 ]

Christmas Cards are now available on my website. Sets of four are $20 and shipping is included! Merry Christmas! :)

There are really limited numbers of these and I recommend ordering by Sunday to ship in time for Christmas in the USA and Canada. (If you're overseas you still probably won't get them till January.)

http://www.heatherwatts.com/cart/category/17

"Solstice Safari" Christmas Cards: Set#1 (Rudolf's Dream)

"Solstice Safari" Christmas Cards: Set#2 (Green Christmas)

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-12-02 17:32 ] Oops--sorry, I changed the sets up and had to do a quick edit. Glad you like 'em LLT! :)

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-12-02 17:34 ]

wha?
Speak up Dear!

Your new Christmas cards are sooo much fun
and capture that happiness of the Holidays!
Thanks for peeking out and saying Hello!
:)

This year's Xmas Cards are now sold out.

A few South Pacific Santas are left. PM for info.

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-12-03 21:00 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-12-04 13:20 ]

Hey everyone! Happy belated new year!
Just wanted to post here a few handmade items which I won't be posting again. Please PM me to buy or ask questions.

I have TWO card sets left and THREE pendants:

Free shipping in the US & Canada (overseas will get subsidized shipping!)

Pendants are each one of a kind, hand pressed in sculpey from a sculpey mold, then hand-painted and varnished with beaded or rhinestone eyes. Signed on back. Please specify which one you want when you PM me.

Pendant: $10

Note: The two black pendants have been sold.

Pendant Back:

Kon Tiki Card Set

Set of four handmade Kon-tiki cards with sea-grass mat (I have only two sets left)
Cards are 5.5" x 4.25", blank inside and the set includes four matching envelopes.
$20 (free shipping!)

While I may do more kon-tiki cards in future, I will not be using the seagrass matting again as I've switched to simpler-to-use burlap for accents on my cards.

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-01-13 18:00 ]

Hey Everyone!

It's been ages since I posted on this thread, but I've got some big news! I'm selling a FEW of my early tiki paintings from 2003-2004. These are old school beauties from my true days as "travellin' tiki" (taking buses and trains down the California to my first bar crawl & Oasis where I first met a lot of you TCers!)

Of my early art, most are long gone and a few I will keep forever, so providing they sell, this will pretty much be it. As you may have noticed I now produce tiki work almost exclusively on velvet (I did only two non-velvet tiki pieces last year and none so far this year), so this is a rare chance to have one of these full Acrylic pieces. :)

Proceeds from this sale will help finance my production of a new series of non-tiki works to be shown at La Luz de Jesus gallery in Los Angeles next April.

HOW DO I BUY?

I maintain a small email list of people interested in non-velvet original work. I will email details and images out to that list and the paintings will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis. I will be sending an email out in approximately a week's time. If you would like to receive an email when these few paintings become available please sign up at the link below or pm me your email address this week.

Email List Sign-up:
http://www.heatherwatts.com/index.php?page_id=464

The Lost Moai, 2004

Hi all!

Thanks to the many who responded to my last post via PM & email sign-up. :) As you can tell I am running a little behind and have not yet sent out the email concerning originals for sale. Apologies for keeping you waiting! It will go out later this week. Thanks for your patience!

The rest of you have a last chance to sign-up re: the post above at the following link: http://www.heatherwatts.com/index.php?page_id=464

I have also been meaning to post on here for a awhile a neat little set of recipe cards I was lucky enough to be part of earlier this year, along with Doug Horne and a bunch of other talented artists. You can view the details here and purchase it in my etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/listing/47395436/illustrated-tropical-drink-recipe-card

If you don't have an etsy account feel free to PM me about this set and you can send me money via paypal directly.

Cheers! :)
-Heather

Hey Kiddies!
Well, it's that time of year again...
I've been SUPER busy getting ready for a show in the spring, but I managed to make four sets of xmas cards... so only a few lucky people out there will get 'em! (Although if you miss out, I might be convinced to make a few more & ship them your way, so just PM me if that's the case.)

"Rudolf's Dream" Christmas Cards
Handmade by Heather!
$20 for set of four (+ shipping)

You can order them on my website here: http://www.heatherwatts.com/cart/category/17 Card dimensions and other info are also listed there.

There are all kinds of other fun things in my web store for Christmas gifts! Jewelry & Accessories, Handmade Bamboo Earrings & art prints galore! http://www.heatherwatts.com/cart/

I also have only two sets of recipe cards left on Etsy. This was a popular item but I won't be offering it again so get 'em now if you want 'em! http://www.etsy.com/listing/47395436/illustrated-tropical-drink-recipe-card

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & see you on TC!
Heather :)

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-12-02 17:15 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2010-12-03 12:09 ]

Pages: 1 15 replies