Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

How Tikiyaki saved my day

Pages: 1 9 replies

V
virani posted on Mon, Jul 6, 2009 9:20 AM

I really really had a bad day at work. Horrible. I hated that day...

...untill I came back home, and my wife was there waiting for me WITH the Tikiyaki orchestra package !
WOW, so fantastic, I love the mug, the bag, the surprises, that really is awesome.

SO I fixed myself a great mai tai, with my old Clement martinique rum, put the CD, and enjoy it. My baby is playing without crying or anything, the weather is great, my tiki bar is welcoming, wow, what a great way to end a day like that.

Thank you tikiyaki orchestra.

T

Thanx Virani....

Glad we could be of service.

Is your CD available yet ? My paypal account is ready and waiting.

V

Just got my new Tikiyaki cd yesterday--took it to work and listened to it all day. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy a Mai Tai to go with it, but it was great!! I love exotica music at work!!

Got back from vacation last night to find a nice big box by the front door. From the address label on the outside to all the wonderous goodies inside. Amazing collection of Tikiyaki awesomeness. You guys really put some time and effort and skills and love into this and we want you to know it is much appreciated and to thank you for making our return so sweet.

M&M

TM

On 2009-07-07 15:28, cheeky half wrote:
You guys really put some time and effort and skills and love into this

I gotta second that. Everything Jim and the boys have done with this project is top notch! This is what happens when you combine talent with a real grasp of what Tiki is!!

H

I got my CD right after the release date, and it's been in very heavy rotation on my iPod. It's great from start to finish - not a clunker in the bunch. It's been a perfect listen for my subway commute - it puts me somewhere far from irritable strap-hangers and crowded trains!. Love it!

Top notch, from top to bottom. Thought I heard some Brubeck & Tito influences in there, as well as the crime jazz I heard in the single. Very impressive. I'll be playing the shit out of it on my show, you can bet your ass on that.

can't stop listening to it.
takes away all of lifes trivial BS

Jeff(bigtikidude)

The new Tikiyaki CD is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
I actually got to listen to it on my ipod during a flight to Vegas........ too swanky!!

Eargasm!!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies