Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

SWANTIKI II - July 25th, 4pm to 8pm

Pages: 1 26 replies

Swantiki will be on July 25th this year. It will be from 4pm to 8pm. Holden from Tiki Farm will be there with a new event mug. From San Francisco Dirty Donnie will also be there. Make plans now to attend.
2316 J Street, Sacramento
(916) 447-6284

WEAR TIKI THINK TIKI

This is good news! Anyone plan on having their home bars open??

PTD

YEAH SWANTIKI!!! Corona Contessa & I will be there.

I will pass on any home bar activity at my place for that weekend, as I have to get ready for my September fling and planning on the October Home Bar (Host) & Crawl.

As I mentioned earlier, I won't be able to attend as I have another commitment already. I may be able to open the bar earlier in the day though. Keep me posted.

Hey Brenda....if you are gonna be around prior to the 4pm kick-off of Swantiki....Sandy & I may want to swing by....we will bring bar offerings. :)

I will be able to make Swantiki but won't be able to do home bar tour. For some reason everything is happening on the 25th, a very busy. We even have to go to a funeral. It was pushed back to the 25th so the grandson from Alaska could be at the service.......I will be ready for drinks for sure.

I'll be at Swantiki!! Keeping the day free just in case there are home bars open that day! (we are re-fishnetting the ceiling in ours as I type...what a mess!)

:drink:
Tacky

Brenda's Tiki Hut will be open at 2:00 pm on Saturday for all those who want to wet their whistle before going to Swanbergs. Hope to see you all there.
B

Will be in Sacramento for the weekend. Marlene and I have a full schedule too but would love to see you Bren so will make every effort to see you before making our other rounds on Saturday.

I changed this post as Dirty Donny's indeed gonna make the gig!

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2009-07-23 15:00 ]

Brenda's and Tiki Farm and Swan Tiki, looks like a terrific Saturday event, see you there, Wendy and Dan

Bren...Sandy & I will definitely come over to your pad before heading to the Swan. SEEYASISTAH!!!

News Flash! Donny's gonna be able to make the event now! He'll have prints & mdse. there to sell, too.

This just in... Okay Nor Cal'ers, I'm bringing up some of the "weird stuff"... one of a kinds, far-off locale exclusives, some rarer old oddities and one very, very special one of a kind 1st article glaze prototype 3-pack set that will rock your socks off!

These will be sold with a minimum starting bid, blind auction format. At the start of the event, I will premier 1 mug (or set) and at every half hour, the winning bidder will be announced and the next mug/set will be displayed. The 1st item goes on display at 4pm and the last item will conclude at 8pm. 8 different auctions in total.

We'll also have an event commemorative edition of Derek's Moai Suave on sale for $20 each with a total run quantity of 50 each.

See you on Saturday!

[ Edited by: makedamug 2009-07-23 16:31 ]

Wow, can't miss a single minute of this one, love you Holden, Wendy

Sounds GREAT! The auctions will keep things moving and should be FUN!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Holden and all the Sac Ohana again...

BIRDFLU...bring on the Swans!!!

WooHoo! We hope our Sac Town Ohana have a Blast today. Make sure someone takes lots of pics to post. Have Fun!!

Holden from Tiki Farm and Dirty Donny

Wendy and Paul

The Tiki Scooter

Lauren and Dirty Donny

My wife, Beth with our newest edition

checking out the merchandise

Dan and another wonderful friend of the tiki (I forget names!)

We had 4 things we were committed to do on Saturday...but Could not miss the 2nd annual Swantiki......you wanted some pics...here ya go folks!! :)

Thanks to Lauren and Michelle for hosting another great event at Swanberg's!

It was great seeing Holden again and getting to meet Donny.

Thanks to Holden for bringing up some choice mugs for the Sac Ohana to purchase.

I will treasure my very first test glaze mug and that it's also a Shag mug is beyond incredible!

Here are a few pics from Wendy Cevola (danlovestikis)...

Looks like everyone had a great time.

Due to a family emergency, I was unable to make it down there. Are there any event mugs still left? How much are they?

Thanks,

PTD

On 2009-07-26 13:29, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
Due to a family emergency, I was unable to make it down there. Are there any event mugs still left? How much are they?

Sorry you missed it, PTD. I hope I will finally get to meet you one of these days!

I'm sure there are some of the event mugs left. They are $20.

Steve

Steve, thank you so much for posting the photos. I really enjoyed yours too Ken, what a fun night, Wendy

Alright people what's in the mug?

Swizzle sticks!

Holden had new Shag swizzle sticks in two colors for sale $2 each. I don't know if Swanberg's has any left to sell but he does have some of the event mugs for sale. He also has some really great shirts with tikis that we have not seen elsewhere. He and Holden and Dirty Donny threw a fun party.

ps Brad and Melody in case you didn't hear Holden the mug you won was special because it's one of only two that didn't have the blue glaze show up in the sky area.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2009-07-26 20:10 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2009-07-26 20:11 ]

Cool!

Thank you Wendy or Dan or Wendy and Dan. :)

Thanks Steve,

Picked up two mugs (one signed).

And four swizzles...

See ya soon!

PTD

My back was not being cooperative, but I did make it to Bren's for a few Mai Tais. Damn...that SwanTiki is a nice mug...any left?

Pages: 1 26 replies