Tingly
burny
and very uncomfortable
and all your mucus and gunk
comes right up!
like an ebola bleedout!

OO-friggin-RAH...

TM

I remember it well! It was probably my least favorite military experience.
I had to say my social security number backwards. Hard when you are gagging! After I left the chamber, I blew a snot trail out of my nostrils that was probably about 1/2 a gallon. The only good thing about it was it cured my crotch rot!

what is wrong with you?

When I was in high school, someone had a can of Mace (?) in their gym locker (the kind with the expanded metal grate door to let the funk out). I decided to clear the locker room by puncturing the can with my pocket knife (it was a rural community in the 70's, pocket knives were routine in school) I put my knife through the mesh and punctured the can, of course it all sprayed in my face. I tried washing it off but it just got worse. I called the police and told them about my "accident", they said "Whatever you do, don't put any water on it" Yeah, too late. And as far as clearing the locker room - the next day I asked around, no tears, no coughing, no snot, nothing. No one even noticed :lol:

what is wrong with you?
:lol:

On 2009-07-13 08:31, little lost tiki wrote:
what is wrong with you?

More than you'll ever know!

I had to do the gas chamber three different times! One in Army boot camp, once in Navy boot camp, and again in the Navy for some extra training. I think it get's easier to deal with the more you are exposed to it. I remember the worst as being in the Army. My platoon was all in the chamber, arranged alphabetically, and had to take our masks off at the same time and say our names, unit and social security numbers. A fine thing if your name is Aaron Anderson, not so cool when it is Ray Reynolds. It's a great experience and perfect for clearing the head of any and all gooey and runny substances.

i would pay to see kinny go through boot camp!

at this age
or back then?

MT

Both!

TWO

Ooh Rah
Ah, the good old days. Camp Pendleton, 1984
I left my "trail of tears" (and snot) there too.
Good times.

O

Did I order a code red?

You're damn right I ordered a code red!

Pages: 1 13 replies