Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

YOW! Tiki Oasis 9 PAJAMA PARTY with TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA, Smuggler's Cove, and The Tiki Underground!

Pages: 1 2 3 98 replies

I got a few pics of us with Rob, the demeted Easter Bunny......

And finally, Eric the Jesus and I.

Next year, I'm going everywhere with two cocktails!!!

M

Aloha everyone- I just to thank everyone who came out to the PJ party for making it such a big hit. Thanks to Mark, KuKu and the rest of the TU Crew for being generous hosts, and the Tikiyaki boys who sounded amazing- I say sounded, because until I saw the YouTube clips, I wasn't even sure they were there- I couldn't see a thing except the bottom of a rum bottle and a lot of people's heads! Thanks also to everyone for taking the time to look so great- the PJs were amazing. Loved those Tiki Bob slippers, the giant bunny, and of course Tikitastic who showed impeccable taste in sleepwear. :wink:

Until next year- bigger and more powerful!

Mahalo!

K
KuKu posted on Thu, Aug 27, 2009 9:22 PM

Martin, you are a class act and not only was it an honor to have you debut your latest creations and new rum for Smugglers Cove in our NorCal room but a privilege. You and Rebecca put on a great party and "FUN" would be the best word to describe the vibe. C'mon PJ's and Tikiyaki Orchestra, WOW!!! Thanks so much for all the hard work and great drinks you provided for our guests.

Pages: 1 2 3 98 replies