Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Sophista-tiki rafffle WINNER

Pages: 1 28 replies

The prize

"Polynesique Snap Shot" 20"x25"
framed watercolor and ink
this painting was recently in the Hukilau fine art show

The raffle ticket/art

each raffle ticket is a sophista-tiki pendant and a small painting and comes in a box hand decorated with tapa design

Price
$10/ticket/art

PM me for payment and shipping options or
go to my website Raffle

there will be a separate raffle and prize in my booth at oasis for this painting

"Polynesique Motor Inn"

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2009-08-22 11:48 ]

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2009-08-23 00:52 ]

I'll take 2 tickets please!

Caitlin wants one too!

yea thanks! I will put you down for # 20, # 21, and # 22. unless you have a lucky # you would like?
my shipment of boxes should be ariving any day and I can start mailing out the raffle ticket/art pieces before the end of the week.

B

yea! I got mine! Thanks Dawn for letting me pick my "lucky" number! LOL

i wanna waffle ticket!
:)

mmm waffles

bump
I just mailed out the first batch of ticket/art. Im at 30% of my goal
Please check out my raffle here http://www.sophista-tiki.com/contact_me.html
thanks to those of you who have pruchased your chances for prizeness!

Bump again!

I want one! Is #22 still avail? How about #26? Or any potentially winning number will do :) PM coming

(clearing my throat) 1 Raffle ticket please!!! :)

Thanks Mad Dog and HeadHunter Im mailing out your ticket art this
morning.
Still plenty of numbers left for those who would like a chance at a nice framed watercolor

I will be bringing the painting with me to Oasis so it can be seen in person and raffle ticket /art pieces will be available for purchase in my booth in Artst Alley

bumping myself. ow my eye! Just a reminder that the raffle tickets as well as the painting will be in my booth at Oasis in Atrist Alley. Hopefully Im not going to be located down wind of the petting zoo.

S

Better sign me up for one!
I gotta go to the post office after work, will you be home
round 6 pm?

yes Pea I will be here frantically trying to get my booth together and shoved in the crate for shipping

S

got mine!!! YAY!!!!!

due to all the all-nighters in preparation for Oasis. It took me an extra week to get to the PO. But I finally mailed off a batch of raffle ticket/arts this morning. So if you purchased one in the last couple of weeks ITS FINALLY ON ITS WAY!

Now that I'm home from Oasis I need to bump the raffle for the final push.
I'm waiting to get the green light from Terence for drawing the winning number at Seattle's home bar bus tour coming up this weekend.
If you haven't purchased yet, PM me to get your chance to win this

or this

winner gets to chose from the 2 paintings

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2009-08-22 08:57 ]

Hey everybody! I saw these at Oasis (Dawn was my roomie - hi Dawn!) and they are beautiful paintings! She has them framed up really nice too. Buy a ticket, it's a teeny piece of art, too! Good luck!

Today is the day!!!! The winning number will be drawn on the Seattle Home Bar Bus Tour. I will post pics and make the announcement later this evening.
You've got till about 3PM to still get a number.
Send me a PM and we can PayPal.
You may not be the lucky winner of a framed fine art watercolor painting but You get a nice little piece of art for your 10 bucks and you will be helping me buy my freedom.
Thanks to everyone who bought a raffle ticket. I can see freedom from here YEA!!!!!

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2009-08-22 08:58 ]

The artwork is easily worth the ten bucks, the raffle ticket is a freebee :)

A 5x7 watercolor (suitable for framing), a 2x3 watercolor, a cool tapa patterned box, and a bitchin' pendant. Even includes shipping! Plus a chance at an awesome painting and freedom for Dawn. What a deal!!!!!!!!! :o

Just so everybody knows Mike got an exrta prize painting 'cause he's special!

ooops :blush:

I didn't even realize that. THANKS DAWN!!! :D

drum roll please........... and the lucky winner is OMG your never gonna guess. Number 33. your friend and mine....... RAVENNE!!!!!!
heres a pic of a totally random guy picking the number. Some one with a better camera and less intoxicated took a close up of the slip of paper with her name and winning numnber. YEA congratulations. As soon as the painting arives from being shipped from SoCal I will ship it back down to you

hey, I just realized that the pic wasnt there

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2009-08-23 17:36 ]

Ravenne shoots...SHE SCORES! And the crowd goes wild!

Congrats Ravenne :)

YAY!
couldn't have happened to a better kid!
funny how it was in Southern Cal just a few days ago
and now has to come back down....

R

:o OMG :o

YAAAY!!!

HOW AWESOME!!!

I was hoping I'd win!!!
cuz I wanna be able to hang an awesomekickasssuperamazing dawn art piece!!! :D

Hooray! Can I come visit it?

N
nuKKe posted on Mon, Aug 24, 2009 2:48 AM

Ravenne - Congrats for the winning!
Dawn - hope it all helped.
I personally feel like a winner, with this awsome raffle ticket that's so gonna be framed and hung on our living room wall.

K.

Pages: 1 28 replies