Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Oasis Deluxe Pass for sale - SOLD

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hey guys and dolls! I have a deluxe pass for Oasis that I can't use so I'm offering it up for sale. I am not trying to make money on this! Bought the ticket before I decided to vend ~ I get a ticket with my Artist's Alley booth and I won't be able to attend seminars anyway as I will be at my booth during those hours. The price is $160. That's $150 for the ticket, plus $4.65 in paypal fees, plus $4.95 for priority mail envelope to ship it to you (and rounded up to the nearest dollar). I won't charge ya for the gas to get to the post office! :lol:

Send me a PM if you're interested and I will send you my paypal info. First one in gets the ticket.
Mahalos and be sure to come by Artist's Alley and say hi!

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2009-07-31 16:03 ]

R

On 2009-07-22 09:50, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
Hey guys and dolls! I have a deluxe pass for Oasis that I can't use so I'm offering it up for sale. I am not trying to make money on this! Bought the ticket before I decided to vend ~ I get a ticket with my Artist's Alley booth and I won't be able to attend seminars anyway as I will be at my booth during those hours. The price is $160. That's $150 for the ticket, plus $4.65 in paypal fees, plus $4.95 for priority mail envelope to ship it to you (and rounded up to the nearest dollar). I won't charge ya for the gas to get to the post office! :lol:

Send me a PM if you're interested and I will send you my paypal info. First one in gets the ticket.
Mahalos and be sure to come by Artist's Alley and say hi!

WOW!
I am REALLY curious to see how fast this will get snapped up.
Got one of my own- otherwise i would have JUMPED 1st.
:)

Rose, it has been spoken for but not paid yet. I'm waiting to get the payment before I post that it's taken.
This is the pass with free entrance to all the symposiums (except pinup girl hair and makeup), and you get advance seating, too! And the mug, too!

I'm thinking a lot of TC members already have their tickets - but lemme know if you're interested in case the original guys doesn't come up with the funds.

This has been bought and paid for! Thanks for all the peeks. I'll see you all at the Oasis!

R

On 2009-07-31 16:04, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
This has been bought and paid for! Thanks for all the peeks. I'll see you all at the Oasis!

GLAD 2 hear it! would have been a TRUE shame if it hadn't.

Pages: 1 4 replies