Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bali Hai, table for 12 ? Thurs the 13th @ 6pm w/ NW guest Sophista-tiki

Pages: 1 17 replies

We have a reservation set aside for any of you who would like to dine as a mixed group and join Dawn, aka Sophista-tiki, at 6pm in celebration of her participation in her first Tiki Oasis. The first 11 to respond to this thread, and can definitely make it to Bali Hai for a 6pm dinner seating, will share the table. Should be a fun evening, to say the least~
Cheers!

-Andres, dining coordinator

[ Edited by: Tiki Joe's Pop 2009-08-10 17:30 ]

if i didn't already have a seat at another table, i'd jump on this. i'm looking forward to meeting dawn.

I already have a table reserved at 7. But I am really looking forward to meeting Dawn and all the Northwest Ohana! See you guys Thursday!

my brother and I would love to join you on the 13 at 6:00, if you still have room.
thanks,
Mark

If you missed out on getting a reservation for Thursday nights Bali Hai festivities thers still room at my table for a few more.

D

May I join your party?

L

still got room for 6

put me down for a seat
even tho i'll be landing in San diego on Friday!

I've got yur seat right here!

Got room for a possible two more?

yep that puts us at 4 open seats

Room for two more, por favor?

OK weve got 2 left.

the math is correct there are 2 left not everyone publicly responded

On 2009-08-10 13:11, Sophista-tiki wrote:
I've got yur seat right here!

D, LLT and his ego are so big they're in the past, present and future; that's how he can be there on Thurs.

HT

Please put me down for a seat if one is available, HB TIKI Roger brittan. Pleaase tell me what time the table is reserve for, thanks

one last seat

our table is full Im saving one seat for Thjor just incase he makes it ontime. See you all there Thanks Andy for making the reservation. Dawn

Pages: 1 17 replies