CA

well... three weeks late aint bad........ here's some info on Oasis

50 - 75 necklaces @ $25

CrazyAL Oasis-9 Pendent Limited to 50
"Makau He'e Nalu" the Fishhook of Surfing
2 styles in runs of 25
one with Tiki

One with Tiki & Surfboard

Possible 3rd style in run of 25 (still working on these with bone white tiki and Koa color board)

Surrounded by endless horizons, more then half the world of the ancient Hawaiians was the sea. The creators of Surfing saw the sea as not only a great source of beauty, but most importantly, sustenance."The first surfers were fishermen who discovered riding waves as an efficient method of getting to shore with their catch ...(later) The board maker would dig up the tree and around the roots place fish in the hole as an offering to the gods for the tree." Eventually only royalty could use the best surf for recreation.

CrazyAL has created "Makau He'e Nalu", a very special Tiki Oasis-9 TikiSurf City Pendant! in very limited runs. Only available at event, at the Tiki-Mania booth during Saturday vending.

CrazyAL's "Makau He'e Nalu" is a Hawaiian Fishhook designed to catch the best waves!! SURF'S UP!!!
Ancient surfing petroglyphs have been scored into this beautifully sculpted, traditional Hawaiian fishhook.
One run of 25 will have Lono, the god of the harvest, mounted upon the 'Makau' for great bounty from the sea.
Another run of 25 will have Lono with an antique alaia (stand up board) to ensure a good catch.
Hand cast in resin from original sculpt, they have been hand painted for a very realist look. "Makau He'e Nalu" is another great addition to the Oasis legacy by CrazyAL.

New EARINGS! (I made i sign for these back in the Palm Springs days!? finaly go some product made!!)

(photo: Raymier Simon... Ok... pendant paint jobs too!! thanks)
and more Spacial Tiki-Surf Pendants at low price $10!!
Mr. Long Board Antiki

Mr. Short Board

AND!!
PELE's SURFING MENEHUNES!! (Well Pele's Sister anyway)
On Worries Bra! Lava From Mainland Bra!
I dont know who Pele's sister is here in the southwest, But God(?) she does damn good work!!!
Very one is a different unique sculpture! as small as 1.5 inches

Mug Price Roll Back...... in "Bone Productions' Brown" Glaze!
http://tikimania.com/docs/BP_mugs.html
Origial prices of CrazyAL mugs started at $35 in 2004, now they average $60-$100+ .
The "CrazyAL Tiki Gallery" line of mugs are now available in spacial sets of 2-3 for the price of one mug at todays prices. Limited to 25 each in "Bone Productions' Brown". This bone colored glaze is perfect to show off all of CrazyAL's manic detail.

The other 'Costum Color' Glazed mugs will be available too at Oasis! as well as many of Tikimania.com products.

See ya there... maybe another post later

[ Edited by: crazy al 2009-08-11 14:53 ]

B

Since I'm not going to be making it to Oasis.... a new set of mugs will make things better...
That's a crazy deal Al, Mahalos!!!

Aloha

TT

Incredible. You da man

rock on man!

lovin it!

B

AWESOME! I JUST EMAILED YOU C'AL, I WANT THESE MUGS TOO! THANKS! HOPEFULLY YOU GET THE EMAIL IN TIME!
THANKS!
PS- i just joined this site, and already found some cool things

[ Edited by: BNIN242 2009-08-10 15:49 ]

WooooHooooo! You are The Master of Masterpieces :)

CL

Love it!! Great stuff Al!

I gotta have more Crazy Crap!
Put my name on the list if you have an extra fish hooks.
Can't make it this year. Damnit!

Saaweeeet!!!

as always, great stuff. great prices too! see ya soon cuz!

R

Al-
The necklaces look awesome.

I'm already stoked!

off the HOOK,Al!

those little lava sitters must have been fun to situate....

you are consistently on FIYAH!

Save me one of dem gun riders and chuck it into my booth next door. (Not @ my head please) I got a surfer galpal who needs one. -Hodaddy

B

The new work looks wonderful Al!! You is da man fo sure! See ya at Oasis :)

CA

earring pics hanging around now.....

Pages: 1 15 replies