Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis Vending

Pages: 1 1 replies

R"

Aloha everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to you all as another artist at Tiki Oasis. We were probably not included in the list of artists because we have a little larger display but our booth will be located right next to the stage at the end of Artist's Alley. Hope to see you all there! http://lowbraupinstripingart.vpweb.com

I tried to incorporate this year's theme into the works we are bringing.

I am bringing 9 Limited Edition, Tiki Oasis themed bowling pins for this event. They came out so cool I had to keep one for myself. Each is different and all have a Tiki Oasis inspired design. All of my bowling pins are done in themed, numbered sets of 10 and will never be duplicated. I love everyone's tiki art but no one has anything like these truely unique pins.

I will have my paints with me at Tiki Oasis and hope to be personalizing and customizing your purchases or something you bring with you from home. Things that look great with pinstriping are tiki mugs, tiki carvings with a smooth(ish) finish, ukuleles and vintage purses. So bring your stuff over to our booth. I will also be available to put a little custom touch on whatever you are driving if you would like during the off hours from vending and between socializing, of course! Our vehicle gallery has some really cool examples of Gold Leaf and tiki striping on motorcycles and other cool household items.

I am expanding my art onto a new canvas as well. I have created some oil on black velvet paintings, one of which was specifically inspired by this year's Tiki Oasis theme. It is called Surf Eruption, 16x20. I have not scanned or photographed this painting for reproduction, so it will never be reproduced in print form. It is and will remain a "one of a kind".

Here are some examples of my work. You can check out our entire inventory of pins and paintings at : http://lowbraupinstripingart.vpweb.com

Aloha!
Rex "!"

welcome Rex! Love the bowling pins! see you at Oasis!

Amy

Pages: 1 1 replies