Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Crazy ADRIFT Début at Oasis

Pages: 1 7 replies

CA

well... a few S.Cal folks have scene these, The first 30 are done!! FROM BONE PRODUCTIONS! ok Me... not sure how many will be made, These are not signed be myself as I was ask to make as near a replica of the Moai Adrft Marcus has chosen for Adrift's New Logo! Drawn by an Easter Islander!! ..
Pics where taken by Marcus himself on the original soil!! this was fun and I learned many new things!! one!! Moais are not pin-heads as the 'worm-eye' perspective us mortals have of them... they are Flat-heads!!

with a spine, and ears that wrap around a roundish not rectangle head..... nostrils and other details.....Marcus wanted his guy's head a bit more round and have his logos as petroglyphs
Get'em at Oasis.....

T

Nice Al!

See you at Oasis later in the week...G

I saw these in person and Al did a great job with this thing. has a great stone-like finish. Would have made a cool mug, but great for display anyway.

CA

Mug?....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Quantos dinero??

Moai!
i wanna see Moai of them!

T

Love thoses. Maybe the most realistic Moai mug ever. Beating the last standing look of Munktikis coaster set.

I love the authentic details, like the patterns and symbols the moai had but we can no longer make out.

Super nice.

Pages: 1 7 replies