Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Trader Vic's L.A. Thursday Aug. 27th

Pages: 1 21 replies

M

Anyone up for this Thursday night?

Trader Vic's at L.A. LIVE - Thursday August 27, 6PM-2AM $5 Drinks, $5 Appetizers and Beers.

I'll meet you there, Murph. Any good excuse for a night at Vic's.

JB

Sounds like a strong plan.

R

On 2009-08-25 11:17, Murph wrote:

Trader Vic's at L.A. LIVE - Thursday August 27, 6PM-2AM $5 Drinks, $5 Appetizers and Beers.

don't forget... TikiCentral nights have been moved to Tuesdays now. also, check to make sure there isn't a game or concert happening that night ...or you may regret it!

M
Murph posted on Wed, Aug 26, 2009 9:40 AM

On 2009-08-26 09:25, RoseRed wrote:

On 2009-08-25 11:17, Murph wrote:

don't forget... TikiCentral nights have been moved to Tuesdays now. also, check to make sure there isn't a game or concert happening that night ...or you may regret it!

I'm a TC member so I can't go Thursdays?
Just park one block north of Olympic, I've never had a problem even during Laker Games.
Thanks for the positive post.:D

FYI..... If there is not any events going on the Parking Fees at the Parking Lot below TV's are reduced during the week :)

FYI

Lakers, Kings Season does not start till Mid Oct

Parking Rates are the lowest ever ! $5.00 for 2 hrs

New Parking Fees check out: http://lalive.com/content.php?section=directions&page=parking_rates

Anymore Excuses ?

I wanna go Murph!!! My B-day is at midnight on THURSDAY !

M
Murph posted on Wed, Aug 26, 2009 2:16 PM

On 2009-08-26 14:01, NiTiki Nikki wrote:
I wanna go Murph!!! My B-day is at midnight on THURSDAY !

Perfect! Drink specials go till 2am so I'll even buy you a birthday Tiki Drink. :D

T

Sounds like a plan, man!

Manuel and I will try to make it... and we'll try taking the Metro there... no parking prob whatsoever!

An imminent Happy Birthday to you, Nikki!

S

Got this email this week. Don't know what it means, but it's going on tomorrow. I'm gonna try to show up too. What time is everyone getting there?

T

Murph was saying 8-8.30ish, which is prolly about when we'll be getting there!

Uh-Oh, that flier says to RSVP... do you think we really have to RSVP?!? What if we don't want any Civil Smith gear? ...although... I've never owned a $181 pair of jeans... hmmm...

Thanks for posting this.
As a lover of both mai tais & bargains, I shall try to attend.

This is going to be fun. Can't wait! Thanks Eric. Thanks Murph!

On 2009-08-26 22:55, tobunga wrote:
Uh-Oh, that flier says to RSVP... do you think we really have to RSVP?!? What if we don't want any Civil Smith gear? ...although... I've never owned a $181 pair of jeans... hmmm...

Hi Eric.

I think the RSVP may just be as much a normal option of a Facebook Invite as an actual requirement. However, if you've got Facebook access, you can go the the LA Trader Vic's fanpage and RSVP there.

Also, if anyone got the invite on Facebook and wants to forward it to their friends who are attending, they can RSVP that way too.

My guess is that it's probably not necessary to RSVP though.

Sabu

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2009-08-27 13:23 ]

T

Mahalo fer the info, Sabu!

Not on facebook, though, so we'll just wing it!

See everybody tonight!

I submitted an RSVP through http://www.appleboxentertainment.com/events.php and it worked just fine (got an email confirmation within about 30 minutes).

(note that the 2nd page of information is "optional")

M
Murph posted on Thu, Aug 27, 2009 3:49 PM

RSVP went through for me with above link.

I forgot :( totally forgot to go, we talked all about it at the Rumpus Room then I forgot to go. Make me right it down or call me people... shootz!

M

Great Food, Drinks and Friends at Trader Vic's!!!!
Happy Birthday Nikki.

CJ

did anyone happen to get one of there new mugs?

For those of you, like myself, who couldn't make it last night:

FYI..... Trader Vic's Happy Hour is Monday through Friday from 4:00-7:00. The food is Delicious and the Drinks are Tiki-rrific :)

http://www.tradervicsla.com/happyhour.pdf

Murph - Thanks for taking the time to post pics. Looks like everyone had a Great Time :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2009-08-28 15:23 ]

Pages: 1 21 replies