Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Artshow by Haikai / Regensburg - Germany

Pages: 1 3 replies

H

Aloha Tiki friends,

this is the poster of my next tiki artshow in my hometown Regensburg/Germany.
The "Grand Opening show" with exotic music and drinks will start at Saturday - 7.00 pm - 3th October 2009.

Kopfkunst
Corner shop
Schwandorfer Straße 24
Lappersdorfer Straße at Regensburg

The show includes many different artworks of the last 5 years, from the first tiki to the last. I will also report about
the unforgettable impressions uring my tiki time and show two new tiki dioramas.

Perhaps one of you gals and guys will be in Germany during this time. So I would be happy to meet you at the opening show.

2 more dioramas!?!?!?
that one you had at Harold Golen's show at the Hukilau a few year's back was INCREDIBLE!
5 years of Tiki! That should be an AWESOME show!
Please take plenty of pictures for us land-locked Tiki folks in the USA...

H

Sure, I will make a lot of pictures for you guys and post them here at TC and at forbidden-paradise.com.
I hope you will like the new dioramas. One will be like on Harold Golen´s artshoe last year and the other
one reminds on a tiki loving cup. I also wrote a poem about tiki. I will try to translate it into English.

Won't be able to make the show but I'm sure it'll be a great success! Still loving your tiki mug that CheekyTiki produced for you are you doing another sometime soon? Look forward to seeing any pictures you paste up on TC. Have a goodie!!!!

Take care - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

Pages: 1 3 replies