Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

10000 Registered Users! Congrats & Mahalo Hanford!

Pages: 1 18 replies

M

Still going strong!

Raise a glass to Tiki Central tonight!

Aloha!

I'll raise my beer (all I have at the moment) Thanks for the years of fun.

A tip of the mug to everyone for making this one of the better forums that I am a part of.

woot!

Congratulations Lemoore!

WOW 10,000 Registered Users! :o

So that means there are 9,940 that I probably want to punch in the face. :lol:

Oh, the Aloha just flows.

N
NOTCH posted on Sun, Oct 11, 2009 7:46 PM

Yee Haw!!!!
Cheers Hanford!

Here's a little story for ya'. Years ago while at the very first Minnie's Tiki Art Show my sister-in-law axed me how many of the people here had I met on-line (approximately 20). I looked around and told her every single one of them. I had never thought of that before. All from here on TC. Thanks Hanford and all those who've helped along the way on this ride. Definitely "E" ticket.

I met Mig at the Parkway several years ago and he told me about Tiki Central. When I went home, I logged on!
Hanford (and Mig), Thanks for seriously changing my life!!

Here's to the next 10,000...

MAHALO!

[ Edited by: Molokai Mike 2009-10-11 19:54 ]

Who would have known there are that many of us who love tiki?????

Congratulations Hanford. Here's to the next 10,000

Mahalo

Randy AKA: metikiman1705.

On 2009-10-11 19:46, NOTCH wrote:
Yee Haw!!!!

I see your "Yee Haw!!!" and raise you a Boy Howdy!!!

Thanks again, Hanford, for providing us all a place to play. :)

Mucho Mahalos, Hanford, for providing me with a virtual Tiki island to escape to wherever I am, a lifeline while I am in Tiki-poor Europe, or anywhere on location. After coming home from the stresses of work, or before I dive into it in the morning, I always get a charge from my Tiki Central. What a luxury to have such a border-less meeting place. I never feel far from the Ohana, and the collected wisdom of this site exceeds my works by far. And thank you all who have, and who KEEP contributing.

Congratulations on such a wonderful milestone! Mahalo for providing a place where so much information can be openly shared, and where true friendships can be cultivated.

S

I think we can now safely move back to Yahoo Grous right? :wink:

Thanks Hanford.
I raise my glass to you.

Holy SCHNEIKES! :o

Thanks everyone and especially you, Hanford, for bringing me some of my best friends in the world.
How nice that an online forum actually translates itself to real-life friends.

A toast to the ohana! :)

"Zazz captivates felt."

[ Edited by: Formikahini 2009-10-12 09:56 ]

yep thanks
I wonder how many of the 10,000 are actually using this board "often" and how many signed up to sell cell phones that were jailbreaked!

Either way who cares!

thanks Hanford for some fun times thus far and many more to come!
Nice work!

A

It's amazing how the TC numbers show it's changed from a dying phenomenon at the end of the century to the thriving scene of today.

I'm pretty sure there have been some TikiCentral marriages (couples who met at least partly because of TC). Any TC babies yet?

-Randy (member #100)

[ Edited by: aquarj 2009-10-12 16:09 ]

At the end of August 2007 I made note of the fact that there were about 6000 registered TCers at the time. In two short years, it has jumped to 10K. Quantum leap.
Ho'omaika'i 'ana

Pages: 1 18 replies