Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

another carving

Pages: 1 2 3 4 155 replies

T

heres a couple of tikis i have been working on what do you guys do with them after your done Im starting to have a collection and how do even begin to price something you busted your butt on any advice would be great thanks

T

Hey are those two middle pieces skateboard decks? Those are cool.

T

thanks t it they were one pice for a shelf i was making for my kids but got distracted and then carried away.

TIKIGODZ!!! dont ask me !!! i kinda go by what i got into them on an hourly basis but that dont always pan out!!! theres a thread about this look it up and that might help but.... whats it worth too you thats what i ask of you my friend!?!?! let me know when you figureit out!? cheers!

[ Edited by: BIG tiki scott 2009-10-17 17:58 ]

P.S. luvin the nose ring on that guy!!!! TWISTED STEEL IS SWEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

N

Superman is awesome

B

WAY Cool Stuff, Love the Twisted steel nose ring and the Superman tiki is Great. Keep posting these cool tikis.

T

almost

im diggin this guy and his skull!!! go go go!!!!!!!holla!

C

Cool looking tikis!

S

Nice work I hear ya. I don't know but i understand the starving artist.

T

Had a showing. And actually got some bizz. Who knew tikis are resession proof

Happy to say these guys sold, But VERY sad to let'em go
Its like losing one of your kids...Mahalo!!!

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! you get used to seeinem arnd and talkin toem and havin a beer withem and then one day there all grown up and go out to sombody else its hard but ...... that tree over there looks like it could use a trimmin...... oh wait i think its dead..... why not put some life back in it!!!!!! cheeerz!!! and congrats again!!!

T

Hey thanks BRO I am almost done with the next.. heres the pics ... Still need some Eyes I want to do skulls. But dont want to bite on C.Als or Kirbys Ill figure something out.. aNY SUGGESTIONS,,

B

This on's a killer stuff.

Benjamin.

B

Agree with Benella, so keep him away from your other tikis, he's a KILLER!
All lookin good so quick, do some more while you're hot1

T

BIG BEN it is an honor to have you check out my stuff ,,let alone comment!! THANK YOU
AND benella thanks very much I gues the hollween spirit is in this guy.

B

Thanks Tikigodz,
Sorry I've been not too active recently, working too hard, spending too much time on Face book but I'll try to be here more for questions and other help.Thanks

T

started this little tonight.. Now I will never get some sleep...

A
amate posted on Wed, Oct 28, 2009 2:15 PM

Keep em' comin'. I especially like that headgear with the little tassel on the top.

Getting little sleep, can't put the tools down, have to sand just one more spot, have to fix a little piece, have to finish one more part of the design...... sounds like someone is addicted to tiki :>) Hate to tell you but there isn't a cure. Your tiki's look great!

Wow way to go @ it!

B

COOL,, Izzit Done YET?
Lesson # 2, Never start a tiki after 5 O'Clock?

T

The little one is done. Thanks for the advice Ben

[ Edited by: tikigodz 2009-11-01 16:46 ]

[ Edited by: tikigodz 2009-11-01 16:48 ]

T

HAPPY HORRORWEEN1111

T

just throwing stuff out there. Hope YOU guys like it..

A
amate posted on Sun, Nov 1, 2009 5:27 AM

Don't tell me you paint too !!! You're killin' me.

B

WOOAAHHH T-Godz, Excellent lookin fence work/play. I have about 200 feet of fence you can come down and practice on Ant Time. Really Sick Stuff, Really Sick.

T

THANKS GUYs, Ben if I ever make it down your way its a deal.

T

HORRORWEEN 2009

[ Edited by: tikigodz 2009-11-03 16:45 ]

T

HIT the JACKPOT!! I think Ill be set for the winter,
Started this tonight...

B

Looks like WE hit the jackpot T-Godz, Nice tiki with more to come..

keep up the good work

T

Got some work in today and extra time to play with the kids.

K
Kino posted on Thu, Nov 5, 2009 6:42 PM

Looking good TG . I think your beginning to get in a groove.
Congrats on the find too !

Keep 'em coming.

T

Thanks Bro I think I am going to try some of those techniques from your thread on this guy. Let you know how it goes.

T

did some sanding, and finishing his head dress. Hope u guys like,

B

Yes, I like very much, You are really going Crazy with the details, love the headdress lines all curvy different. This guy is going to look Excellent all fished up.

C

looking great and with a torch on his head, i like him a lot!

K
Kino posted on Sun, Nov 8, 2009 8:20 PM

Looking pretty good.
And your pretty brave with those torches around all that sawdust !

B

Brah that tiki is awesome.. I like all the fire involved, my son just asked me why I didn't do that.... I said becouse your a PYRO!!! that's why.. Great job on him I really like the mouth and feet and the Headress is killer.. Oh I need some more logz....

aloha's

T

Thanks everybody I really appreciate the support!
This site just motvates me to keep CHOPPIN'
MAHALO...

T

All done just need to add a couple of coats of poly/

[ Edited by: tikigodz 2009-11-09 17:57 ]

[ Edited by: tikigodz 2009-11-09 17:59 ]

TIKIGODZ!!!! what up my man long time no here from !!! you are rockin and rollin my freind!!! this new guy is takin your stuff to a new level dude !! awsome detail deep carves,headress,sheild,tiki torches,desighns...... swwwwwweeeeeeeeettttttt!!!!!! cheerz brah !! holla!!

P.S. and i see a shitload of beautiful pain in the ass sanding!!! bravo dude !!!

T

Were you been Bro
No new carvings lately or what.
Glad to here from you, Started this guy to night for a local bike club
Oh yeah I went to go spar my guy ,and the damn spar mixed in with the char.
Iguess ill b doing some more sanding YAYYY!!

hate that when it happens!!! sometimes if you give it a quick rub w highgrit sand paper and then wipe it off w denatured alchol wich evaps super quick it will get rid of the loose residue so it dont mix w the spar!! cheerz!! that new guyz lookin sweet! cheerz!

A
amate posted on Wed, Nov 11, 2009 3:39 PM

I just went over to your profile and saw you are an artist by occupation. That explains all the great stuff you've been posting.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 155 replies