Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Thor on "Clean House"

Pages: 1 17 replies

D
dcman posted on Thu, Oct 15, 2009 3:34 PM

Thor is on an episode of "Clean House". He seems wicked cool in person, if a bit of a clutter bug. But, I'm so in love with the Marina pictures I'm going to let it slide.

dcman

J

Thanks for the heads up! I love that show (and Tom)! I'm gonna have to DVR this one!

T

I watched the show last night. Tom is such a cool guy. My wife & I talked to him briefly at Oasis this year. How did nobody on TC find out about this & post something about it so we could have gone to his yard sale. Did you see all the mugs, art & stuff. I think I saw one of his shrunken heads too. I would have gone.

It's on again tonight at 11 pm and tomorrow morning at 9 am, on the Style Network (channel 235 on DirecTV).

Oh, Jason, I was just writing a similar post! Well, here are the full "upcoming" airings of the episode:
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/clean-house-thordarson-family/EP006026850136
(this link should update automatically over time, but who knows for sure)

For now, they are as follows:

Fri 10/16 11:00pm-12:00am
Sat 10/17 9:00am-10:00am
Sun 10/18 3:00pm-4:00pm
Sun 10/18 9:00pm-10:00pm
Mon 10/19 12:00am-1:00am
Wed 10/21 2:00pm-3:00pm

J

Airtimes are different depending on your location. Best to check your local listings.

J

Wow! That was an awesome yard sale! Looks like there were great deals on fantastic stuff! I really do wish we knew about this before it happened!

What a great family Tom has! Seems they've been an understanding bunch for as long as they could. Wonder if Tom is still keeping all the paints in the studio though. :wink:

Was that a USA Fender Stratocaster for $65.????? I'll be sick if it was!

T

On 2009-10-17 09:36, Sam Gambino wrote:
Was that a USA Fender Stratocaster for $65.????? I'll be sick if it was!

I'll be sicker, I live about 15 minutes away from him :o

Thanks for the channel Jason...got it programmed to watch tomorrow. :)

On 2009-10-17 09:55, tikiyaki wrote:

I'll be sicker, I live about 15 minutes away from him :o

For both our sakes, lets hope it was a Squier!

Wow...just saw the show...it made me cry...what a great way to excise your demons. That show is always an inspiration to me. I have been a clutterer for years and it is hard to give up our bad habits. I truly applaud you Tom for letting go of cherished items to make your living environment better for everyone. I can't believe that they weren't appreciative of the shrunken head...I love mine and he is in a prominent place in my master bath...LOL. GREAT SHOW...I need that team for my place. :)

Just saw the episode. Your a good man Tom - taking one for the team. Your reward is a happy family and ours ( your art loving public ) is now you have more space to create.

CJ

I want the bike for $300! good show and Thor seems like a very nice guy

T

WOW!! Had no ida bout this thread!!! lol I had a great time on that show...just keep in mind, it's a "REALITY" show and you will have to read between the lines on that statement as to what that show represented as to my "real" life!! lol I am contractually obligated to not elaborate and play my part.

The show was shot last May... Since then, I have had a lot of changes guys...including taking better care of my health. I have lost almost 20 pounds since then and some of you may be surprised to hear this but...taking an indefinite break from drinking!! But don't fret..I will stil join the festivities!! Anyways..thanks for enjoying the show!! I hada blast and kept the cast very entertained between shots...

D
dcman posted on Sun, Nov 15, 2009 2:56 PM

I loved the show - by the way, I'm a total teetotaler too, doesn't slow me down a bit.

Cheers!

Dan/dcman

That's great Thor! I'll have to catch the episode!

A quick update on this thread! Just noticed through pure coincidence that Thors "Clean House" episode will re-air tomorrow morning at 6:00 am on the style network. Set your DVR! That's March 16, 2011, 6:00 AM, Style network. (check your local listing!)

Pages: 1 17 replies