Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

My First Tiki Painting: Astrotiki!

Pages: 1 13 replies

T

Greetings, TC Ohana! Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be participating in the Tiki Wonderland show this Sunday at The Tonga Hut and right now I'm offering a holiday special on my "Astrotiki!" framed giclee. Regular retail for this print is $350.00 but for a limited time it is being offered at the special price of $295.00 plus shipping. This will be the price at the Wonderland show as well, minus shipping charges of course. This is a signed and numbered limited edition, custom-framed canvas giclee. The examples below are from the original digital file, but the quality of the print is outstanding and the frame really compliments the image.

The framed dimensions are 22 1/4" x 32 1/2" while the image size is 18 1/4" x 28 1/2". Only 10 of these have been printed and each giclee comes with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity and an identifying label on the back of the frame.

Thanks for looking and we'll see you Sunday!

[ Edited by: Tobor64 2009-10-26 19:25 ]

[ Edited by: Tobor64 2009-10-26 19:27 ]

[ Edited by: Tobor64 2009-12-10 17:58 ]

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! :)

lovin the detail on the island Steve!
Noice!

G
GROG posted on Mon, Oct 26, 2009 7:54 PM

Where's the Planet Express spaceship?

Good stuff. GROG like.

I absolutely love the perspective on the Luau island...I just have this thing with big teeth...
It looks like a lot of talent and work are in this piece, I hope you sell well, I just know times are tough for Tiki art.

Outstanding! Tiki meets the Jetsons!!

B

STUNNING!! DYAM FINE!!!

Nice work! Love the spaceship.

E

Love it - great work!

M

Thanks for sharing, this is so cool! :o
I hope you'll make this one available unframed, as intl. shipping on the frame would kill me. Aside from this, I'd buy one for my hut in an instant!

T

Bump. Please read the updated first post for a special holiday offer!

P

that's pretty gosh darn cool! you've got some great chops, man. hope you get all and more than you're asking.

S

Very nice,

Have to see if we have any wall space left.

It reminds a lot of "tiki invasion" by the artist P'gosh

T

D'oh! Never seen that one before. Oh well, it's good to have choices, right...?

Pages: 1 13 replies