Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Best TC Thread Ever

Pages: 1 23 replies

I didn't want to bump it up to the top in Marketplace, so here it is:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=15019&forum=12

Where are all these people now? Some of these people had hundreds of posts and they just disappeared. Did they lose interest in Tiki, or just TC in General. Weird.

Even with all the edits, it's a great thread.

LINK CORRECTED - Wow, talk about amazing threads. Maybe I'll use the preview button next time. :roll:

[ Edited by: Jason Wickedly 2009-11-05 07:53 ]

I think they drank the kool-aid !!

W

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2009-11-05 15:22 ]

On 2009-11-04 16:58, Jason Wickedly wrote:
I didn't want to bump it up to the top in Marketplace, so here it is:

http://www.tikicentral.com/reply.php?topic=15019&forum=12

Where are all these people now? Some of these people had hundreds of posts and they just disappeared. Did they lose interest in Tiki, or just TC in General. Weird.

Even with all the edits, it's a great thread.

Best post by Wickedly ever!

H

Check out the post at the top of this list right HERE.

Best post by Unga Bunga evar!

Look at that post date! I don't know how he does it, but once again, Unga is way ahead of everyone else.

I need to get a life.

Show your hands please.

Link corrected, boy, talk about dumbass moves. Sorry 'bout that.

i vote THIS thread
mostest dumbasstest!
:)

11-12 pages of Comedy Gold there,Jason...
Thanks for diggin that one up!

W

This would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering, wouldn't you?

W

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2009-11-05 15:22 ]

W

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2009-11-05 15:23 ]

H

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong 2009-11-05 15:37 ]

I read the entire thread and found it quite amusing. So this was the impetus for the "one user, one account" rule?

For what it's worth I think SoB was framed and that Humpty was pushed

EDITED for spelling (as far as you know :lol: )

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2009-11-05 20:13 ]

W

Yes, but that doesn't gloss over the fact that your post wasn't made until you had already seen the replies to your previous post hadn't gone exactly as you'd imagined so it wasn't made until you had made sure you'd already seen the replies to your previous post which hadn't gone exactly as you'd imagined so it wasn't made until you had already seen the replies to your previous post hadn't gone exactly as you'd imagined so it really didn't help so you can see why your explanation just isn't "hatching the match to a fit" as you put it.

UB

On 2009-11-05 15:21, woofmutt wrote:
This would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering this would seem a typical reply from someone who would most likely just give the sort of thing which when actually considering, wouldn't you?

Woof!, If you put some notes to thAt.....
I think you might have a Country Western single.

Wow Woofmutt. You put my "has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" question to shame. Hats off to you.

TM

I do remember one thing.
It took hours and hours but..
by the time I was done with it,
I was so involved, I didn't know what to think.
I carried it around with me for days and days..
playing little games
like not looking at it for a whole day
and then.. looking at it.
to see if I still liked it.
I did.

I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat..
The more I look at it,
the more I like it.
I do think it's good.
The fact is..
no matter how closely I study it,
no matter how I take it apart,
no matter how I break it down,
It remains consistant.
I wish you were here to see it.

I like it.

R

On 2009-11-05 15:21, woofmutt wrote:

Hmm, I know I'm insane when I akshully understand this.

Thanks woofy for dividing by zero :)

G
GROG posted on Fri, Nov 6, 2009 12:54 PM

On 2009-11-05 08:07, little lost tiki wrote:
i vote THIS thread
mostest dumbasstest!

GROG second the vote.

W

i vote THIS thread mostest dumbasstest! -little lost tiki-

Do you like it better now?

How bout now?

OK, I bet you just l-o-o-o-o-o-o-ve it now, huh?

And if you don't love it now you probably just can't handly the love, huh? If you don't love it now then yer just one of the haters. And I think y'know what they say about the haters. Or at least someone said you'd know. I personally don't know what they say, but I'm usually the last to know on stuff like this what with me being 23 seconds out of synch with Earth's time stream.

G
GROG posted on Fri, Nov 6, 2009 2:50 PM

GROG sure little miss narccisist like it better now, but GROG think it would be better with something like this:

TM

This may not be the most Dumbassest thread on TC
BUT...
it certainly has the most Dumbasses Posting on it....
:)

Pages: 1 23 replies