Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Ladies, check out these fine fashions!

Pages: 1 2 replies

T

http://www.uglydress.com/index.html

I love this site: a collection of the world's ugliest bridesmaid dresses, complete with catty commentary. I especially like the 'Jimmy Buffett' model.

thanks for posting this. I am bored at work and this helps kill the time! I like the Pucker photos alot.

UN F***ING REAL. I am enTHRALLED!!!

Reminds me of the one Oprah episode I ever saw: "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride". It featured gals who had been a bridesmaid in more than a dozen weddings, and it was essentially a contest to see who had the worst dress. The gals changed clothes with every commercial break. I think the two-tone brown dress won in my book.

The bucks these girls had been forced to spend was beyond belief. Never mind the 2,3 or 4 hundred dollar dress - add in the dyed-to-match shoes, required matching mani/pedicure, etc. Then multiply it by 15 or 20 weddings. Are they inSANE??

Oprah, to her credit, did get on these girls' cases for agreeing to always be the even-up girl, which many admitted knowing they were. She also got them to get their beaus to fish or cut bait. GREAT show! It almost made an Oprah fan of me. almost.

Pages: 1 2 replies