Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Happy Birthday Robert Drasnin!

Pages: 1 11 replies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!! :)

Thanks for doing that Voodoo that you do so well!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

P.S. My good friend Dana Countryman has been working on Bob's "new" website.

It can be located at http://www.robertdrasnin.net

Expect more contributions soon!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Nov 17, 2009 7:11 AM

Happy Birthday, Mr. Drasnin!

Thank You for your gift of music, your warmth, your soundtrack(s) of our lives.

May this day be a happy and pleasant one for you.

Happy B-day Bob.
love your music man.
it really moves me.

Jeff(btd)

Happy B Day Mr Drasnin !

Aloha Bob and Happy Birthday. I picked up your cassette tape "Bachelor Pad" years ago and it has always been a favorite. Your web site is a real gift to all of your many fans - we need to be giving you a gift! I send our Aloha Love to you. Mahalo for you music and teaching skills, your best gift.

On 2009-11-24 04:38, Hangtentiki wrote:
Aloha Bob and Happy Birthday. I picked up your cassette tape "Bachelor Pad" years ago and it has always been a favorite. Your web site is a real gift to all of your many fans - we need to be giving you a gift! I send our Aloha Love to you. Mahalo for you music and teaching skills, your best gift.

Cassette Tape? "Bachelor Pad"?

Hangtentiki can you please post a picture of this item? I have never heard of it.

Thanks,
Jeff

Yes, Jeff I will be glad to. Let me dig it out of my attic of addiction(tiki room) The cassette is up there somewhere. I will be out of town surfing for 10 days, but on my return I'll be glad to post the cover and info from it. Aloha, Greg

[ Edited by: Hangtentiki 2009-11-24 13:21 ]

Cool, thanks! :)

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Happy BDay Bob...your music has brought joy to so many...here's wishing joy back to you. Can't wait till VooDooIII.

if you do not have VooDoo or VooDoo II do yourself a favor and go to
Dionysus records and get them asap.

amazing stuff.

Jeff(btd)

mr drasnin,
it was a pleasure meeting you and watching you perform your magic.may you have a million more great birthdays! thank you for your music!
tony marsico
the martini kings

Happy Birthday Bob .It was a sure pleasure to meet you two years ago at Tiki Oasis,
and to hear you perform live was a sure treat.

Pages: 1 11 replies