Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Tiki Central logo
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mrs.Miller at the Royal Tahitian

Pages: 1 0 replies



Great article, if only for the description of the Royal Tahitian... Mrs Miller, for the uninitiated, is a strange middle aged over enthusiastic off-key singer who is responsible for 33% of all records in the Salvation Army record bins (the other 67% being Herb Alpert's 'Whipped Cream and Other Delights').

Pages: 1 0 replies