Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Surfing Heritage Gallery, South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa

Pages: 1 8 replies

Last month the Surfing Heritage Foundation opened the Surfing Heritage Gallery Store in South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa. This store is awesome. There is a gallery in the back with a cool display of surfboards (including one made by Duke himself), art and vintage surf wear.

The front is a beautiful store with artwork, one-of-a-kind surfboards, one of the best selections of Hinano clothing and accessories for women and men along with other brands and their own Surfing Heritage items, books, and the only retail establishment that you can get our Tabu Tiki collection of jewelry.

This place has been put together by the board members of the foundation and is upscale and well done. A must for all to visit. It is not in the main section of the mall, it is over the bridge above the Apple store and next to Paul Frank.

This Sat., Dec. 19, 2009, from 1-6pm, we are doing a trunk show and in-store demo. So, we are bringing one of my workstations with the haptic arm and I am going to demo digital sculpting. I am going to build a tiki pendant on-site that will be available exclusively through the store. Scott will also be on-hand talking about the process of making our jewelry and showing off our wares. We will have all of our items there available for purchase. We are also bringing a display of some of the prop jewelry that we have done for tv, movies, commercials and videos.

We are super excited for the event and really want people to support this wonderful store and organization, so please come check it out!

Jen

Here is a link to the foundation website:

http://www.surfingheritage.org/

If you haven't seen these two at work
on their amazing creations
i suggest you head on down!
It shuld be quite a show...
The process behind the pretty!
Plus they'll have all their creations layed out
to pick up for that special someone...
The variety/presentation/design/and detail of this jewelry
is OFF the (captain) HOOK!
Don't let Scott's forearm tattoo scare you
They're both Super-Nice Peeps!
So g'wan!
Git down THAY-AH!
:)

the Toe and I are planning on popping in....
hungover from the previous night's work party...
:(

Thanks my sweet Kinny!

I'll make Scott wear long sleeves so his tatt doesn't scare the kiddies.

See y'all there.

Had a chance to go bye there today.Scott your goods look incredible in the display case.
Nice collection of vintage boards on display.... definitely worth checking out.

Glad you popped by. The store looks great and gets better everyday.

On Sat. we will have our entire Tabu Tiki Collection along with all of our other pcs. (skulls, romantic, kustom kulture, etc.) We are also bringing a huge stash of Tahitian Pearls we have just gotten, so if you are in the market for a Tahitian Pearl you can literally choose from hundreds of loose pearls. We also have a great collection of natural color (not dyed) Chinese freshwater pearls in various colors (white, peach, pink and lilac) and shapes (drop, flame, rosebud, baroque, round, button).

See y'all there!

Jen

Jen is working on some cool new things right now, for tomorrows show
We live for that last second rush haahah

Scott

We are debuting a new design for a ring today, it is a wave ring with a Tahitian Pearl. Scott got 2 done over night. They are ridiculous.

Come on down and see us!

Jen

That wave ring was off the Richter!
you kids are so talented!
and thanks for the hands-on demo on that "clay" tool!
Jen and Scott Rock!
Also saw lil Dave's not Home and Family
Mieko Mommy and Mieko Daddy
(but we missed Mieko... :( )
and HBTiki for about 5 seconds...
and a Killer beautiful Bill Ogden print
that needs to be seen at that shop!
Worth having to mingle with all those humans
to se Jen and Scott!

plus Toe did the driving!
:)

Pages: 1 8 replies