Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Heart warming Winter cocktail specials at Forbidden Island

Pages: 1 7 replies

Get out of the cold and head to Forbidden Island. We've got some delicious Winter specials making their debut this evening.
Best part is they're only $5... all night long (tonight only!) Rum and Xmas cheer - lots of it!!

Heeeere they are:

"St Nick's Whiskers" created by Suzanne

St. Nick's Whiskers $8.00
You'll be a jolly soul too, after sipping this aromatic cocktail with fig preserve syrup, fresh rosemary and the kiss of Flor de Cana 5 year rum from Nicaragua.

Coquíto $6.00
A traditional Puerto Rican holiday treat. The Puerto Rican coquí is a tiny tree frog whose song serenades islanders to sleep. A creamy blend of rum, coconut cream and spices served chilled.

Littlejohn Chocolate Park $8.00
Named for our neighboring park. It's rich and spicy and full of rum! This blend of Ghirardelli chocolate and spicy tamarind syrup will warm your heart on these cold winter nights.

Santa's Naughty List $6.00
A festive shooter with layers of holiday cheer. Chambord, vodka, white creme de cacao, maraschino liqoeur and topped with cream. Too many of these and you might find yourself on Santa's Naughty List!

Plus the return of Forbidden Island's Perennial Holiday Hot drinks:

Hot Buttered Rum $6.00

Hot Tiger's Milk $6.00

Rick House Toddy $6.00

CL

Mmmm, Hot Tigers Milk! Luuvvv it! The specials look mighty tempting! Enough to perhaps make me go over my one or two cocktail limit. :)

L

I plan on sampling these tonight Mike. Looking forward to it!

The Littlejohn Chocolate Park nicely warmed me up last night!

Well I finally made to Forbidden Island with Brenda and Vamp and it was a blast .
What typically takes an hour and a half to get there took us about two and half
with the pouring down rain and the traffic the entire way there.I missed Mike ,
and sorry to hear you are under the weather and not feeling well.Drinks were
all great and our volcano bowl was the yummiest ever .I want to thank Suzanne
and the other bartender, her name escapes me for great drinks and good times .
I will be back soon.
Cheers and Happy New Year to all
Trader Bill

[ Edited by: 1961surf 2009-12-30 20:27 ]

My humble thanks for the FI T-Shirt...got the smallest one you have and it will go on my lounge wall. Suzanne was wonderful...that bowl was absoluuuuuutely delicious. Plus special thanks as she helped guide me out of the parking lot (arrrrgh to the white SUV who blocked me in). Finally threw a $1 on the ceiling with an umbrella...it felt good...LOL.

Muchas Gracias to Bren for the drinks and FI calendar...I owe ya chica!!!

Picture of the outstanding Mystery Bowl Suzanne made for us.

Good times Vamp and Brenda..... good times.

Pages: 1 7 replies