Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mahalo Nui Loa to everybody

Pages: 1 13 replies

Aloha,

That was swell! You folks rule!

Phillip

K
kirby posted on Tue, Dec 15, 2009 8:35 PM

It was great finally meeting you in person phil Thanks for the cool trader vics tapa...

Oh, you da mann!

Like Kirby said. It was great finally getting to meet you! Looking forward to Waikiki Tiki and seeing you again.

???

W

What do you mean "???" Isn't it obvious???*

*For those that can't detect humor: No it's not obvious.

What would be ideal for a posts like this is for the originator of a thread to give some background detail then express the appreciation and gratitude. That would include everyone in the story and gives us all a warm happy feeling that this community is made up of swell people who do neat things for each other and are fun to drink with.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Dec 16, 2009 10:44 AM

Phillip Roberts (who used to post as filslash) flew in from Hawaii for Spermy's party and got to meet a bunch of TCers he only knew through their posts on TC and got drunk off his gourd (and not necessarily in that order).

This is just another testament to the high caliber of the parties at Spermy's Blowhole. Instead of people from the mainland going to Hawaii to live it up, Spermy has people from Hawaii coming to the Blowhole.

word,
and
good to meet you Phil,
thanks for the Tappa cloth book mark.

Jeff(btd)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2009-12-16 11:14 ]

Phil it was a pleasure having you stay with Laura and I for the last week!! I hope you either come back soon or even better we see you in OAHU!! Phil you are a total bro and I am glad you made it out!!

CJ

For Phil is a jolly good fellow.

Aaah! Thank you for the enlightenment, Ernie. Well I flew in from Germany for YOUR party! :wink:
Wish I could have made both, though...

P

It was great finally meeting Phil/Filslash after all these years. I hope he remembers at least some of it. And thanks also to Doctor Z for providing a supply of Doctor Z's World Famous Not-Quite Patented Hangover Remedy. It was good to see so many familiar (and a few new) faces at another great party at the Blowhole.

Thanks Scott and Laura. Another great party!

A double whammy!
Missing Spermy's party (again) and a chance to meet Mr. Roberts.

Mele Kalikimaka Phillip!

Pages: 1 13 replies