Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

witco tiki throne for sale in los angeles (SOLD TO ME!)

Pages: 1 8 replies

T

Hi all...

Unfortunately, this Witco throne must be given up for adoption as I must make room for some more furniture.

I figured I'd offer this to local Los Angeles Tiki Centralites before I go the eBay route. It's a shipping thing! Sorry out of towners!

The chair is in superb, original condition with the original leopard fur fabric intact. The cushion is firm and its sick-comfortable. Measures 46"W x 46"H x 40"D.

I can deliver to areas within Los Angeles proper for no charge.

$600 delivered local. PM or email me...

Get it in time for NEW YEARS!!!!

One can take immense personal pride as you rule over your dominion from this throne of power....

[ Edited by: tiki1963 2009-12-29 09:40 ]

[ Edited by: tiki1963 2009-12-29 09:41 ]

[ Edited by: tiki1963 2009-12-30 00:03 ]

...what a great Witco chair. A very fine example...

T

Man, that is cool! Wish we had room for it.

This may be blasphemy...but I have to admit that a lot of the Witco stuff looks ugly to me....too dark...too block-like....whatever. But this thing.....I would love to have it! Especially if surrounded by other carved pieces like in the picture. THAT IS WAAAAAAAAAY COOL! Someone's going to have a swank pad soon.

T

On 2009-12-17 13:49, Tobor64 wrote:
Man, that is cool! Wish we had room for it.

Aw, c'mon Tobor64! You're so close, I could practically throw it your pad!

I'll give you a jar of Vaseline to squeeze it in with the rest of your stuff!!

T

Bumpass'

Whaaa..? Such a rare artifact, in such excellent shape, for such a low price, and it hasn't been snapped up yet!?

I HAVE FAILED! :cry: And I thought my last book sufficiently demonstrated how, thru the creative genius of William Westenhaver, with WITCO primitivism and modernism went hand in hand, and brought forth a radical decor line unparalleled before and ever since!

It just goes to show: People are still shackled by the limitations of their "good taste" :roll:.

That is one cool chair... I can't believe nobody snatched that up either in the LA area.. nuts...
I'm just on the other side of the bay, on that smaller island... You think you could drop it off??

Aloha

On 2009-12-29 17:26, bigbrotiki wrote:
Whaaa..? Such a rare artifact, in such excellent shape, for such a low price, and it hasn't been snapped up yet!?

I HAVE FAILED! :cry: And I thought my last book sufficiently demonstrated how, thru the creative genius of William Westenhaver, with WITCO primitivism and modernism went hand in hand, and brought forth a radical decor line unparalleled before and ever since!

It just goes to show: People are still shackled by the limitations of their "good taste" :roll:.

OK! Sven! I will unashamedly say that, in a drunken stupor decision with some friends in my bar tonite, the "Booze Cave .05", this item is withdrawn.

Everyone is giving me grief that, 1) I would sell this., 2) That no one wants it.

These thoughts in mind, it's officially off the market.

Off to storage you go, WITCO goodness, until you resurface in the "Booze Cave 1.0"!!!!

Thanks for making me see the light, Sven!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies