Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Who's goin' to New Years Eve at Forbidden Island

Pages: 1 11 replies

Hi TC Ohana,

My name is Eric and this is my first TC post so be gentile with me.

I was wondering who was going to Forbidden Island for their New Years Eve diner? I want to have diner there and the line jumping thing sounds like it's worth the $45 in it's self.

Not that any of you know me but I'd just like to know who's going to be there so I don't have to feel like the lonely guy requesting a table for one. Yep I've been there a couple times but never solo.

I'm going to be wearing a black with red tiki camp shirt with tiki buttons so feel free to come up and say Hi. That is if you can pry the lamp shade off my head.

Eric

[ Edited by: Savge Tiki 2009-12-17 15:57 ]

L

I believe I may be going to FI...but I will also be alone (as it stands right now) so you wont be the only one.

And regardless if you are alone or not it will be a blast and easy to chat people up.

I'm hoping to be at either FI or SC on New Year's Eve. Don't know which one yet.

CL

We're in with a TC group at FI. It's a really great environment and you'll feel welcome even if you're solo. Previous years have been really nice and fun. I'm not sure of the food specifics this year, but I think it's going to be tons of food on passed trays. Seafood focus I've been told. If you go we'll keep an eye out and say hi.

CL

CL

P.S. If you haven't bought tickets yet, you might want to do so soon. I think they are nearly sold out.

On 2009-12-17 19:03, Coco Loco wrote:
P.S. If you haven't bought tickets yet, you might want to do so soon. I think they are nearly sold out.

Thanks CL,

Yes I have my Golden ticket to the diner.

Is it wrong of me to equate FIs NYE party to winning a tour of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?

S

Hi Eric!

Looking forward to seeing you for NYE. It will be a blast!

Suzanne

S

Oh, and BTW, Coco Loco's right. There aren't even enough tickets left to count on one hand, so if anyone's on the fence, get them today!

Suzanne

Okay tiki peeps, I have two extra tickets to this SOLD OUT event. FI, close to all of our hearts, has CONSISTENTLY been one of the most fun NYE events around! The drinks are phenomenal and there are special surprises in store that night. PLUS there will be live music AND food. Two of my friends cannot find a sitter for the night. Lame, but their loss. So offering their tickets to the wild, on TC first.
:)

The first person to PM me will get dibs on the tickets! Get them while you can.

[ Edited by: Coco Loco 2009-12-25 11:45 ]

Hey Eric...a few of us are going to FI tomorrow (Saturday) night if ya don't get in for New Years. We're getting there around 5pm and heading back out around 8pm (to try to avoid the swarms of Highway Patrol out for the holidays).

I'd go but I have to do a show in Times square on NYE - Suzanne have one for me and tune in the tv early at 8pm PAcfic. Oh wait I don't think theres a tv.

Oh well have a drink for me - have funss!

On 2009-12-25 14:55, VampiressRN wrote:
Hey Eric...a few of us are going to FI tomorrow (Saturday) night if ya don't get in for New Years. We're getting there around 5pm and heading back out around 8pm (to try to avoid the swarms of Highway Patrol out for the holidays).

Vamp,

Thanks for your concern about my New Years Eve plans and once again thank you for helping me achieve my Dick Head status by getting me in to the Auburn Dick Dale show. (I just like saying that)

I'd love to join all of you at FI tonight but I have plans this evening. I did manage to get a ticket for the FI NYE party so no worries there. Are you going to be there on NYE? If so I'll see ya there. I only have the one ticket so I'll be looking to sit with of my brand new TC ohana. If that's the way this shin dig works. Never having been to one of these I don't know but am excited to find out.

If I can I'd love to get and share two angry red heads. Then have the drink by the same name.

Pages: 1 11 replies