Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Trying to reach Bullet (aka Kingstiedye)

Pages: 1 17 replies

E

I've been trying to get in touch with Bullet for a couple months; does anyone know how to reach him - or have his address/number? Thanks!

Eric

S

I have to say that i haven't seen any mugs being added to his collection on Ooga-Mooga recently and have also been curious as where he's been.Hope he's OK.

Hmmm, some detective work. His last TC post was 8/29/09, did you already try the e-mail address in his profile? It also lists a MySpace page, last sign-on 11/21/09

I last heard from Bullet in August and have not heard from him since. Bullet was going to host a stop at the October Sacramento Tiki Crawl, but we never heard back from him after we set the dates and times. I know Wendy (danlovestikis) attempted several times to contact him and was not successful.

Bullet is a great guy and I hope all is well with him and his family.

PTD

i shared a room with him at oasis this year. he seemed like things were cool .have not seen or heard from him since.sometimes people just need to get away for while.. i hope you are doing well bullet..happy new year!!!

E

I've sent Bullet messages to his personal e-mail, his My Space page, and both his TC and O-M accounts - no replies. I'm hoping someone out there has his phione number and/or address ...

Thanks again!

e.

Why don't you call a liquor company and ask them to put a "Missing Tiki-Guy" picture of him on the back label of a rum bottle? That might work...

I talked with him about two weeks ago. He's doing well. At the time I talked to him, he said hadn't checked in on TC in a while.Other than that, the only other thing I remember from our conversation is that it was cold up there and he didn't like winter weather.
Next time we chat I'll mention that ebtiki's trying to get in touch with him, if he hasn't checked TC by then.

Buzzy Out!

Glad to hear he's doing well Buzzy and Ron-Tiki is right "sometimes people just need to get away for while"

TM

I always wondered what happened to THIS poster:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=8026&forum=1

Hi Concerned TCers, I did connect with Bullet. He's not one to check emails so we visited him at his home. He is in the middle of a huge remodel of his living/dining rooms into a tiki paradise. He is trying to work out a way to display his massive collection. It's so huge it's overwhelming. While we were there we did a bit of trading and I scored my first palm log. They are so rare in Sacramento he made my day.

I started with a pull knife.

I cleaned for a while and then I thought I better protect myself.

Doesn't Buzzy always dress like this when he carves? No no he goes shirtless!

Wendy...YOU ARE INSANE!!! Love it girlfriend. :)

Shout out to Bullet...good luck with all the remodeling.

no worries... braddah bull is always out there and feeding on the fringe. time and space do not hold him, yet he exists. understand he is not fluid, a vapor perhaps, manifest obscure of many forms. a bullet subsists... timeless.

MN

On 2009-12-31 16:45, danlovestikis wrote:

Doesn't Buzzy always dress like this when he carves? No no he goes shirtless!

Wendy, he is also in front of his TV,.....in the house. :)

That's normal. My mother worked on bricking up a wall in our living room for five years. As a divorced mom working three jobs it was a row a month. We had to hide bags of morter under our Christmas tree because they were too heavy to move. When she finished the wall (old brick) it was as beautiful as one of Buzzy's carved tikis. Love that guy. Wendy

Great News, Kingstiedye has been found napping in the Buzzy Bedroom. He's great and says Hi. Wendy

Ya, he looks like he's doing OK.
(This will bring him out of hiding)

It's alive.....
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=35605&forum=21&vpost=512652
That pic of Buzzy is as bad as Mimic. :D

On 2010-01-14 15:53, Unga Bunga wrote:
Ya, he looks like he's doing OK.
(This will bring him out of hiding)

Too funny! that is EPIC!
Thanks for the great laugh.
Buzzy Out!

Pages: 1 17 replies