Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Meet me at Don the Beachcomber's in Huntington Beach - Thursday night 1/14/10

Pages: 1 31 replies

Just a note to say that I'd love to meet as many of my Southern California Buds at Don's - 16278 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA on Thursday night, Jan. 14 at 7:45-8:00 pm until whenever. I'll have a handful of those signed Sam's Seafood prints with me for $10. each if anyone's interested in one too! That will help me out with Mai Tai money. :wink: I hope to see you there, as it's been too long since I've visited. If I'm late for any reason, I'll let Kinny know! :)

http://www.samgambino.com

[ Edited by: Sam Gambino 2010-01-11 19:36 ]

CJ

but happy hour's over at 8!

In. See you there!

WooooHoooo! We can't wait to see you Sam :)

Kahalakruzer and I will be there Sam...look forward to it.

T

Sam Gam, I want one of those prints !

Will try to be there.

Looking forward to seeing you Sam!

Sam Who?

Great! It'll be great to see all of you! I feel like I have family in Southern California. I loved hanging with everyone in '07....

After tonight, I won't have internet access because I'll be leaving in the morning, and I'm I'm cell phone-challenged. See you then though!

On 2010-01-11 19:45, Coco Joe wrote:
but happy hour's over at 8!

I wish it were over at 8...happy hour's over at 7. I'm going to hope that somebody changed it to 8 behind my back.

SamGam has a few things to do in Anaheim before heading down to Don's
so, unfortunately, it'll probably be closer to 8ish,depending on traffic and stuff....

and remember..... whatever you do that evening
Compliment Sam on his Nice New Haircut!
:)

Oh man! Wish I could make it Sam, I have plans for that night.

Don't listen to a word Ken Ruzic says. Just look at him and smile, maybe nod your head from time to time. He's a crafty one :)

Have fun!

Don't let Doug tell you he has plans tonight...

We were scheduling a pistol duel outside of Don's on Thursday
and Mr. OhlookatmeI'ma Giant Boy
just plain Chickened Out!

BWAWK!
BWAWK!

BUMP!
C'mon folks!
Sammy travelled thousands of miles to see YOU

travel only a few to go see HIM!

good deal if you ask me!

I'd like to go, but not if LLT is gonna be there.

Jeff(btd)

touche

I'll be headin' on down w/TronTiki. Lookin' forward to seein' you Sam Gam!

I'm feeling 50% better than yesterday, but 90% worse than two days ago. As long as I hit about the 70% mark by this afternoon, I'll make the drive. Don't forget about the 3 new drinks,(if you really needed any more reason to go!)

So who's comin on down to see Sammy?
i need to know how many free puppies to bring....

R

LIVE puppies?

none of this pretend puppies eh?

Cuz Bread could use a friend :lol:

Btw,
I'm in!
:D

T

MakeDaMug can't make it, but I am definitely in for sure! Seems like forever since I have seen the Ohana!

R

T

I won't be there unfortunately. Please someone remind Soccer Tiki to pick me up a Sam's Print from...Sam.

Have fun y'all.

Kinda wanted to go,
but I need at least one night a week to stay home and do laundry.
have fun everybody.

Jeff(btd)

CA

I'm finally going the meet this guy!!!!... missed the first Sam's showing....
Bring your white paint pens and have Sam sign a t-shit design he did for me... a portrait of Tiki#11!! nice! the guy on the right...

What a BLAST!
So many TC Ohana were there to see Sam and his wife Michelle!
Very mellow and laid back with more than enough time to catch up with old friends!
Thanks for taking some time out to visit with us all,Sam!
Hope we can see you down here again SOON!

R

FUN! :D
It was awesome seeing the TC Ohana again
& meeting Sam and his beautiful wife!
I wish we had more time to chat
and thankies for the print!
you rawk!

Great to see you Sam & Michelle .Nice to meet you Art and talk to you.
Nice to meet the face behind the name Kahalakruzer.
Good times , good people and great place.
Cheers-Bill

B

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! can't believe i missed u guys!!!! i passed out on cold meds.

i suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

Nice seeing everyone last night.

Lots of Laughs!!!

Sam and his wife are cool peeps!

It was SO COOL to see everyone Thursday night! Thanks so much to my SoCal tiki buds for coming to Don's to see Michelle and I. I know it wasn't the best time - Thursday night after happy hour, so I appreciate everyone for coming out on a work night. I really feel as though I have family in California! Michelle says hi too, and also says that you all made her feel so comfortable. She says that you are really a special group of friends - I've been telling her THAT since I was there in '07! :)

I wish I could have seen everyone else too, but hopefully next time! It would have been great to see you too, big tiki dude Jeff.... I had about 3 days of dirty laundry from the trip that you could have helped me out with!! Maybe next time.... :)

Pages: 1 31 replies