Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki en Español

Pages: 1 2 55 replies

Z
Zeta posted on Sat, Apr 17, 2010 10:05 AM

Es que soy muy vago.
Y si lo hago todo yo no tiene chiste. Lo divertido es ver diferentes traducciones y "estilos". Y que cada quien aporte algo... Yo ya se lo que dice, no necesito traducción, pero alguien que no conoce el lenguaje también podría disfrutar tan elegante y exótica prosa. Parece que nadie tiene ganas de traducir...

R

On 2010-04-14 13:16, Zeta wrote:
Translation needed:

On 2010-04-02 20:27, Tiki-Kate wrote:
I've been meaning to post this for ages.

This souvenir photo from the Mauna Loa was a gift from ookoo.

TRANSLATION:

Mauna Loa, (zincon?) de Hawaii, from the gorgeous tropical entrance that visitors are greeted with...

...to the refreshing currents of the ocean surrounding you, the unusual fauna, and the capricious flora that compliment the surrounding.

It doesn't matter where you come from. Mauna Loa is a restaurant where they serve exotic drinks, plates, prepared with delight for the most demanding taste buds, surrounded by a one of a kind atmosphere.

Normalmente me gusta hacer los traducciones para ustedes, por que es un forma de practica para que puedo escribir :lol:

pero algunas veces me olvido,  
pero voy a tratar ayudar mas :D
Z
Zeta posted on Sat, Apr 17, 2010 10:47 AM

Chingon ravenne!
In the first line of the text, it's rincon instead of zincon (that word doesn't exist)...
rincon means hideaway.

R

AH! okay! - that makes more sense!
I figured it wasn't "zincon" (yeah there is no such word :lol:)
but that's what it looked like :lol:

Some Tiki contents on the July 1957 issue of LIFE magazine Spanish language edition: Grandes aventuras, un viaje romántico a los mares del sur.
No texts to translate today.
Just enjoy the pictures.

Z
Zeta posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 11:43 PM

Gracias Senor Castaway,

Cuando vamos a sacar nuestro fanzine tiki en Castellano-Ingles? Nos hacemos viejitos! Hagamoslo por Tiki!
Alguien quiere participar?

FANZINE TIKI EN ESPAñOL
IBEROAMERICAN TIKI NEWS
PROXIMAMENTE...

SE NECESITAN TRADUCTORES, COLABORADORES Y ARTISTAS. SE BUSCAN DISTRIBUIDORES EN AMERICA LATINA.

Z
Zeta posted on Tue, Jul 13, 2010 10:07 AM

Literatura tiki
Escogimos las islas
Arthur Grimble

The intirior pages remind me of the other book about tiki. :wink:

Z
Zeta posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2011 10:01 AM

Mensaje en una botella.

Pages: 1 2 55 replies