Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Ten to go...

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

It is done :

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=34744&forum=1&vpost=508344

I hope that my 7000st post represents a higher quality of content than what your proposition suggests, Gnomon. :)

And now, to the questions, in reverse order of their appearance:

On 2010-01-30 05:07, pablus wrote:

That's the single greatest sentence ever constructed.

No, it's the single greatest movie title ever constructed. :)
The film is kinda hard to watch...but the soundtrack alone is great, Kevin Kidney made a CD of it.

On 2010-01-27 16:21, aquarj wrote:

That's me and King Kukulele in Astronaut Training Camp in the early 2000s, we were supposed to help establish a Tiki colony in space.

On 2010-01-27 11:09, teaKEY wrote:
The Tiki Magazine spread on BigBro's house was epic but I know there are a ton a other great shots in there. You could always just post picks of some photos we haven't seen in the next couple posts. They are all like gold. Anyone have a Sven baby photo?

Here's some gold, the easy way: My views from the kitchen table where I sit and compute, I didn't even have to get up:

And here. last not least, a baby photo. :D
I am the little guy on the left, next to my brother Oliver. We are looking at the freighters that are coming into port on the Elbe river:

M

And here. last not least, a baby photo. :D
I am the little guy on the left, next to my brother Oliver. We are looking at the freighters that are coming into port on the Elbe river:

WOW!
Hope you have out grown the Winnie the Pooh look!

Ha, for many years....but it seems to be growing back in, lately! :)

(It's funny though how the world is separated between folks who've had kids, and folks who didn't)

I guess for me it is not about a number...but what I have learned...Thanks Bigro!

J

On 2010-01-26 23:06, Dustycajun wrote:
Some vitals:

Bigbrotiki joined Tiki Central on May 25, 2002

Bigbrotiki was 33rd member of Tiki Central

Bigbrotiki has accounted for 1.41% of the posts on TC

Bigbrotiki has averaged 2.41 posts per day since May 25, 2002 to approach the milestone of 7,000 posts

If he could just write a book or take some photos or something that would be great.

DC

I was just comparing my post count (I'm always neck and neck with Boris for 44th place) and I noticed this statistic. Bigbro is now within 20 posts for the highest number of posts on TC. I think that's an appropriate standing for him to have. :)

BK

Hey! I'm #78 & I didn't even know there was a list!

Pages: 1 2 56 replies