Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Jazz/lounge singer wanted

Pages: 1 6 replies

TM

This is probably a long shot, but my jazz group is looking for a jazz singer. The only requirements are that you are willing to travel to orange county, ca. and that you be able to sing at a very advanced level. The group is a small jazz combo playing jazz standards, and are looking for an Anita O'day/ Julie London type, or possible a male singer able to sing in the Sinatra/Tony Bennett style. Please PM me if interested.

[ Edited by: Lucas Vigor 2010-02-01 13:07 ]

C

I sound more like Peggy Lee. You don't need a dirty hippie djembe banger
do you?

How about a Yoko Ono style...I can start practicing now, let me just alert Neighborhood Watch.

Good luck with your quest Lucas. :)

TM

On 2010-02-02 07:22, congatiki wrote:
I sound more like Peggy Lee. You don't need a dirty hippie djembe banger
do you?

Hey, if you can sing "this could be the start of something big" perfrectly , then your in like fylnn! Just maybe leave the djembe home for the first gig!

Lucas, I may be able to help you out. Not with my pipes, of course. I've got two female friends that could be interested... I'll give you a call later today or when I get back on Sunday...

TM

Thanks Kevin! On a side note, you are very well known and respected by the staff over at Lemur!

haha Yeah, I've been working w/ Lemur since my days at KDB. Love everyone over there! Especially Tammy and Miguel.

Give me a few more days to get i contact with the singers I know...I just got home and have tons of stuff to do this week.

Pages: 1 6 replies