Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

TikiCentral Has a Half a Million Posts!

Pages: 1 39 replies

As of right now, TC is at 499,461 posts! Just a little over 500 more and we'll be at a half a million. I am in awe....

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2010-02-18 18:51 ]

and how many of them are the same as
mmmmmmmm pie?

Jeff(btd)

On 2010-02-15 22:00, bigtikidude wrote:
mmmmmmmm pie?

Jeff(btd)

Mmmmmm pie!

At least one more! :wink:

On 2010-02-15 22:00, bigtikidude wrote:
mmmmmmmm pie?

Jeff(btd)

Well, as you can see from the chart....

:wink:

W

I just did some calculations using a Sharpie and the back of a Publisher's Clearing House envelope, a Kagi chart I hooked up to a couple 9 volt batteries, a solar powered calculator which the number 7 doesn't show up on, and some biased spin which I won't include in my findings.

I have concluded that of the half million posts on Tiki Central approximately...

318,116 are a complete wastes of the reader's/poster's time.*****

21,186 are mostly a waste of the the reader's/poster's time.

4,218 were not read by anyone including the people who posted them.

And just a little over 1% of the remainder are of any actual long time worth.

Sorry folks, but the numbers don't lie.

*****My post here falls into this category.

BogToe said there's free pie around here.....
Well?

T

Hey, will there be a commemorative TC half-a-million-posts tiki mug available? Limited to only half a million pieces? Put me down fer two!

And why is everybody talking about Pi?

http://ericoctober.com

[ Edited by: tobunga 2010-02-16 13:41 ]

W

Hey, will there be a commemorative TC half-a-million-posts tiki mug available? Limited to only half a million pieces?

I believe it will be designed by someone we've never heard of, be MADE IN CHINA of cast resin, limited to an edition of 500,000, and sold only at Disneyland for $79.95. So make plans to line up early and go home disappointed.

On 2010-02-16 13:48, woofmutt wrote:
Hey, will there be a commemorative TC half-a-million-posts tiki mug available? Limited to only half a million pieces?

I believe it will be designed by someone we've never heard of, be MADE IN CHINA of cast resin, limited to an edition of 500,000, and sold only at Disneyland for $79.95. So make plans to line up early and go home disappointed.

or made by a TC artist, in a limited run of 10, and go on sale at 2pm on a weekday. when people who have real jobs and not sit at a computer all day.
:roll:

Jeff(btd)

MT

Did someone say pie??? Mmmmmm... pie!

or made by a TC artist, in a limited run of 10, and go on sale at 2pm on a weekday. when people who have real jobs and not sit at a computer all day.

i thought a real job WAS sitting behind a computer all day....

Hey Bill!
i think all the pie's been eaten...
:(

212 to go. Shall we start predicting exactly when?

I'll say Friday February 19 at 10:23am

W

I'm too disinterested and busy to really care about yet another meaningless number so I'll guess Friday February 19 at 10:23am.

Fine. I'll take Thursday February 18th at 1:36pm, then...

W

Damn! That's a much better time and date. I think this was a trick all along.

ah men on that, bigtikidude!

On 2010-02-16 18:40, bigtikidude wrote:

On 2010-02-16 13:48, woofmutt wrote:

Jeff(btd)

MT

On 2010-02-17 08:01, little lost tiki wrote:
Hey Bill!
i think all the pie's been eaten...
:(

Damnit!!! Story of my life...

i predict
this Thursday Feb 18th(today) at exactly Midnight!

Hey Bill!
No pie,but i heard woofmutt is making some.....
CHEESE and CRACKERS!
:)

ooooh, it's getting close.....

G
GROG posted on Thu, Feb 18, 2010 12:03 PM

Less than 50 now.

Jeez, I was close....

Only 14 post more. Have you figured out how to tell who gets credit for the 500,000th post?

W
W
W

On 2010-02-18 14:59, MadDogMike wrote:
Only 14 post more. Have you figured out how to tell who gets credit for the 500,000th post?

No, but that was exciting as watching my eBay auctions go down!

Did I make it?

YESSSSS!!!!!!

:lol:

W

Well, that was fun.

Let's do this again in another 500,000.

Did you get it Mike?

I was close but there is no way to tell. I'll claim it in my signature line for a while until someone disputes it or until I get tired of it :D

On 2010-02-18 17:38, MadDogMike wrote:
I was close but there is no way to tell. I'll claim it in my signature line for a while until someone disputes it or until I get tired of it :D

MDM, we may have to get on an AC transit bus and duke it out cuz I says it was me.

:P

You guys can have the 500,000th post.

I am laying claim to the 500,025th post because I'm weird like that!

W

It was MDM...But only with an AWESOME ASSIST by a fellow teammate who set it up so he could slap it in.

And now, to celebrate, may I suggest a well earned commemorative dinner of cheese & crackers?

Cheese & Crackers...The Dinner of Champions!

Thank you Woofmutt :) Watch your mail box for a box of Ritz and a can of CheezWhiz! Exactly how much whiz is there in CheezWhiz?

Now can we get back to normal around here?

As if THAT was even possible (or that we would want to if we could) :lol:

TK

On 2010-02-19 09:10, little lost tiki wrote:
Now can we get back to normal around here?

NORMAL????? ithought this was the norm.

Pages: 1 39 replies