Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

2 Tapa Swag Lamps For Sale-SOLD

Pages: 1 6 replies

K

2 lamps for sale...The first is about 22" tall, and 12" at the widest. I think the tapa is Fijian (atleast the parts with the print look Fijian)... the center of the tapa is a nice shade of brown, and the outer edges of the tapa are white with designs, which I trimmed down to triangles. I used the same tapa for a lamp I did for Smuggler's Cove. The ribs on the side are rattan, wrapped with rope and tapa. Had fun with this one. Comes wired and ready. $200 plus shipping. SOLD--->

The second is about 18" long, and about 12" tall. The curved ribs are rattan, the flat ribs are bamboo. I used the last of the white edges from a large piece of Fijian tapa for this one, as I did for the hour glass drum and the Smuggler's Cove lamps. This one is ready to go. $175 plus shipping. SOLD--->

PM me if you're interested in either.

Mahalo,
Woody

Custom Tapa Swag Lamps and Sconces Built By Kahaka

[ Edited by: KAHAKA 2010-02-20 15:47 ]

[ Edited by: KAHAKA 2010-02-20 16:53 ]

woW!
wish I had a taller ceiling,I'm gonna get back to you about a smaller one if thats cool,the ceiling in my bacement is only about 7 feet high .
Love to have an example of your work too!

K

Tikiville, I can make another and adjust it to a different scale... I could also make one that hangs sideways too instead of lengthwise.

K

Both are sold! MAHALO!!!

Beautiful KAHAKA! Thank God there sold.... just too tempting..:wink:

T

On 2010-02-20 17:25, Beachbumz wrote:
Beautiful KAHAKA! Thank God there sold.... just too tempting..:wink:

Ditto, plus I'm still holding out for the other one. Like the entire ceiling by the way.

K

Beachbumz, mahalo... if you're in the need, I can cook one up for ya!

TeaKey, which one were ya holdin' out for? The Smuggler's Cove one?

Pages: 1 6 replies