Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Gallery

Tygerjymmy Gallery

Pages: 1 20 replies

Heres some stuff to Check out .

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-02-23 22:04 ]

Heres a Bar I did a while back Album inlays the top seems were filled and bar top resign cleard , Candy rootbeer brown Bamboo Cheeta print front and sides ,the koolest part of this was it a roller had mag wheels

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-02-23 21:34 ]

three piece fold out bar .

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-02-28 07:52 ]

Looking Good!, what do you use for the Bamboo Cheeta print? I have been using Leopard print fabric on my projects

32 inch wing spam Manta Ray colbalt blue pearl white to sunrise talgelo pearl

4 x 5 ft Manta Sculpture on Canvas
17 & 52 inch mini Sculpted manta
![](https://tikicentral.com/uploads/883/4b84bcc5.jpg[/im Various Fish mounts[img]https://tikicentral.com/uploads/883/4b84be0e.jpg)

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-02-23 21:55 ]

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-02-23 21:56 ]

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-02-23 21:57 ]

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-02-23 22:12 ]

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-03-14 19:23 ]

Yes Atomic I hit the garment district LA they have a bunch of materials great prices too .

Lovin that table with the clear resin over those album covers....excellent!
bring it on JYMM-MAY!

I'm loving this new gallery format. To discover new original art over and over is so much fun. I love your vibrant colors. Wendy

B

killer! amazing craftsmanship and creative as hail ideas!

Dig those tables! Great craftsmanship!

Thanks a Bunch Guys this is a Great Form for Showin art , these are older pics of 50,s Gas Pumps & oil tankers I use to do , still get Commishioned from time to time but there realy hard to find now .

Thanks for checking out my "gallery". I just looked through all of your pics. My favorites are the oh so untraditional game fish.

C

Jimmy you rock....I've admired your Mantas since you first posted them
a loooong time ago. Great colors...great ideas....more more more.

B

Fun stuff! Need to get me one of dem fishies!

Those gas pumps are awesome! Like your boards too and someday I have to have a flamed shark! Great stuff!!!

Heres one of a few cars I bulit & Showed , in the late 80,s 90,s in the RG canning & sema Show circuit .

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-03-06 07:54 ]

just finished up this New Piece .

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2010-03-14 19:18 ]

Z

Your work rocks my sox off, man! Have I seen your fishes somewhere? They are as familiar as they are awesome, which is to say, quite...

~Zero

E2

be kool kustom !!!!

Finished up a few new pieces & a comishion job .

Heres a few new pieces I just finished up , new manta ray great size for shipping and realy diggin the detail on the Body & this Cartoon Fishy the kids realy liking .

Pages: 1 20 replies