Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: 5 New Mugs Just listed!....Cheers

Pages: 1 2 3 118 replies

Congratulations Larry Natali from Fresno Ca. ...just won the first Modern Primitive set!

New!...Mahiumi Ginger Goddess Spring "2010" just listed!

Congratulations, Stephen from Los Angeles... winner of the first Frankie's Tiki Room's "Maile Kula" Tiki Mug!

Mahiumi Ginger Goddess....first winner goes to Kelly from Spring Valley Ca.... Cheers Kelly!

Cory from Ontario, Canada just won the first new Color of The Ghastly Ones....Cheers Cory!

Lynne from San Diego...winner of the 50th. Anniversary Tiki Mug!

Spring "2010"....Now shipping new styles Tiki Mugs. Happy Easter!

Taboo Tiki by Von Franco now back in the line up. Check em out....

My favorite new mug..."Mahiumi"(Ginger Goddess) closing today!

Congratulations to Lee from Eau Claire, Wi. just won Dynotones Monster Mug!

Got Mahiumi(Ginger Goddess)yet?..... A must have for every collector!

Ghastley Ones "Grave Keeper" and Sunset 4 color Mug now back in stock!

Seven new release mugs now available!

New!...Frankies "Maile Kula", Hawaii's 50th. Anniversary, Mai Tai Bucket, Dynotones, and Sunset 4 color Tiki Mug.....Cheers!

Sunset 4 color mug is still available...Cheers!

Seven Tiki Farm mugs.....order early, same day shipping!

Just in and ready to ship...Tiki Girl 2 in the new reverse color glaze!

I'm now shipping the new release of Tiki Girl 2...its the new reverse color glaze white with pink.

Just listed the New Issue of Tiki Magazine!...Summer 2010 Vol. 6, No.1 The largest issue to date with 80 pages and includes the first pictorial.... "The Girls of Mai Kai"

Just received the new Haka'iki Tiki Mug by Flounder and now listed! I ship same day if ordered early. This one is a great Mai Tai size!

Just listed 2 new Tiki Mugs just released from Tiki Farm...get them now before they sell out!

New Release: Haka'iki by Flounder......check it out!

Now shipping the new issue of Tiki Magazine!...Summer 2010 Vol. 6, No.1 The largest issue to date with 80 pages and includes the first pictorial.... "The Girls of Mai Kai" Also check out the 2 new Tiki Mugs Tiki Girl and Haka'iki.

Cheers, HGS

The new Tiki Magazine is going fast! Still have a few left of the Tiki Girl Mug in the reverse color and Haka'iki by Flounder.

Tiki Magazine...Celebrating the "Island" Lifestyle

*New Release!....Summer 2010 Vol. 6, No. 1

Welcome to the largest issue to date! Starting off with a feature on the cover artist Scott "Flounder" Sheidly, the Florida based artist is one of the top low brow artist around.

The feature carver for this issue is Dave "Lake Tiki" Hansen, a SoCal transplant to Wisconsin. In the Tiki Pioneer article, Jonpaul Balak tells us about famed Tiki carver Barney West. If you're a fan of West's work, this is a must read.

To round it off for this issue is the first pictorial, the Girls of the Mai Kai. "The Headhunter" captures these beauties of the Ft Lauderdale restaurant.

With 80 pages of everything TIKI UNDER THE SUN!... If your into the Tiki Scene this is a great issue.

Two new Mug Releases and the latest Tiki Magazine. Same day shipping Monday thru Friday......Check it out.
Cheers, Gary

Hey Ladies, we just added new silk flower orchid hair accessories....just in time for Tiki Oasis!

Another great issue!.....good job Nick

Tiki Magazine...Celebrating the "Island" Lifestyle

*New Release!....Summer 2010 Vol. 6, No. 1

Welcome to the largest issue to date! Starting off with a feature on the cover artist Scott "Flounder" Sheidly, the Florida based artist is one of the top low brow artist around.

The feature carver for this issue is Dave "Lake Tiki" Hansen, a SoCal transplant to Wisconsin. In the Tiki Pioneer article, Jonpaul Balak tells us about famed Tiki carver Barney West. If you're a fan of West's work, this is a must read.

To round it off for this issue is the first pictorial, the Girls of the Mai Kai. "The Headhunter" captures these beauties of the Ft Lauderdale restaurant.

With 80 pages of everything TIKI UNDER THE SUN!... If your into the Tiki Scene this is a great issue.

New issue of Tiki Magazine sold out...still have Haka'iki and new color of Tiki Girl mugs left.

Do you have the new Tiki Girl Mug yet?

Do you have the new Tiki Girl Mug yet?....Just 4 left plus one Digga Digga Doo.

Just listed 2 new release mugs with 4 glaze colors....Cheers!

Just received a new shipment of Trader Vic's Chicago Mugs in both Green and Brown glaze...relisted today 10/06. I hear they are going fast...I hope to get in one more reorder before they sell out.
Cheers, Gary

New Trader Vic's Chicago Tiki Mugs for sale in Green and Brown glaze....
Cheers!

I have a few left of the new Trader Vic's Chicago Tiki Mugs in Green and Brown glaze....

I just listed the new Haka'iki in the new Green/Brown Glaze!...also Charooba TV Tiki Bar Mug!

Cheers, Gary

We now have 6 new mugs from Tiki Farm listed in our store...cheers!

Still have a few Haka'iki in the new green/brown glaze left....great color!

Happy Thanksgiving TC'ers...& thanks for all the support!
Cheers, HGS

We are now offering same day shipping for the holidays!
Cheers, Gary

I just received a shipment today of 2 new release mugs: "Mr. G is Stoked" by Mr. G and Lil' Waha Nui by Joe Vitale (my new favorite!) I'm shipping same day and have 6 each left in stock...holiday cheers to all!

Check out our 2 latest mugs just released!.....Holiday cheers from HGS

Lil' Waha Nui and "Mr. G is Stoked" new release......same day shipping!

Haka'iki in new green glaze & Trader Vic's Chicago Brown and Green glaze now shipping same day as checkout!

Charooba TV Tiki Bar Mug is down to one listed and "Mr G is Stoked" is showing 3 left. I'm shipping Monday thru Friday Priority mail....Cheers from HGS

We will be shipping all Tiki Mug orders Priority Mail thru Christmas...the new Lil' Waha Nui still in stock!

Charooba TV Tiki Bar sold out..."Mr G is Stoked" and Lil'Waha Nui is still available.

Pages: 1 2 3 118 replies