Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: 5 New Mugs Just listed!....Cheers

Pages: 1 2 3 118 replies

Trader Vic's Chicago Green & Brown both in stock...will be shipping Monday Priority Mail. Cheers, Gary

Haka'iki in both colors and Tiki Girl still available.....Cheers!

Thanks for the support...happy new year!

Trader Vic's Chicago Mugs...I have 3 brown and 2 green left.

Trader Vic's Chicago Mugs...I have 2 brown and green has sold out. Also one Digga Digga Do0 by Brad Parker in case you missed out on this one. Cheers!

Just listed some new release Mugs, Bowls and Shots!...Mana Mana by Atomic Tony Tiki, Slickster by "Ghost", Makalani Siren of the Sea Tiki Bowl,and Tini Goddess Tiki Shot Mug by Donella Vitale...we pack with collectors care and ship fast! Cheers

New shipment of Mugs, Bowls and Shots just listed: Slickster by "Ghost", Makalani Siren of the Sea Tiki Bowl,Tini Goddess Tiki Shot Mug by Donella Vitale, Charooba TV Tiki Bar and Mr "G" is Stoked ...we pack with collectors care and ship fast! Mahalo

Mana Mana by Atomic Tony Tiki back in stock...ready to ship!

Just listed some new release Mugs, Bowls and Shots!...Mana Mana by Atomic Tony Tiki, Slickster by "Ghost", Makalani Siren of the Sea Tiki Bowl,and Tini Goddess Tiki Shot Mug by Donella Vitale...we pack with collectors care and ship fast! Cheers

Now shipping Mana Mana Tiki Mug by Atomic Tony Tiki who also was a winner of the of the Tiki Central Tiki Mug contest with his design of Captain Holdfast!

Mr "G" is stoked, Slickster and Mana Mana Mugs shipping tomorrow...place your orders, Cheers!

Mana Mana by Atomic Tony Tiki back in stock...ready to ship!

New release: Tiki Magazine Spring "2011" Vol. 7, #1 just listed!

The Spring issue "2011" of Tiki Magazine is back after a short pause. This is the first issue since Summer "2010". Great issue with cover artist Sam Gambino... and a great collectible!

Tiki Magazine Spring "2011" Vol. 7, #1 has arrived! I have a few Mana Mana Tiki mugs and 2 Makalani Bowls looking for a new home!

K
kirby posted on Wed, Apr 20, 2011 8:38 AM

I think you will sell more copies if you mention that I am the "featured carver" in the current issue!! Just a suggestion.:)

Now shipping the new issue of Tiki Magazine Spring 2011 Vol.7 No.1..... Also in this issue is the "featured carver" Kirby

Tiki Magazine Spring 2011 Vol.7 No.1 Mugs New Release! Now shipping.....

New release Tiki Mugs: Karo Batak, Book of Tiki aka Tiki Reviver, Partiki, Oi' Pona,& Rum Belly

Just listed 5 new release mugs! Karo Batak (gunmetal black with contrasting red interior) my new favorite!

Now shipping O'Pona Tiki mug in a matte Terra-cotta glaze..... Great mug that will add a new color to your collection! Cheers!

I still have 2 Book of Tiki Mugs aka Tiki Reviver by Moritz left! I ship either same day or next day Mon.-Sat. Cheers and aloha Friday!

New issue Tiki Magazine and 5 new mugs now shipping same day....mahalo!

Check out the new Tiki Mugs... Karo Batak, Book of Tiki aka Tiki Reviver, Partiki, Oi' Pona,& Rum Belly

Tiki Magazine....Vol.7 #1 don't miss this issue! Same day shipping.... Cheers!

Lil' Waha Nui back in stock...along with Book of Tiki Joe Cool and Slickster.

Book of Tiki and Lil' Waha Nui Tiki mugs running low (2 left)....also one Mana Mana in stock, don't miss out on these great collectibles!...cheers

Makalani Siren of the Sea Tiki Bowl...last one don't miss out!

John's Garden Cafe Malibu Tiki Mug...five hours left!

Just listed 3 retired mugs: Ku Konga, Flame Man Chu, & Koochie-Ku Cheers!

Just listed Tiki Magazine Vol. 7, No.2, Midnight Rise of the Tikis and Tikitini in both green and brown!

New shipment just listed....Midnight Rise of the Tikis Mug by Marcus Pizzuti and Book of Tiki Mug back in stock! Cheers

Midnight Rise of the Tikis by Marcus Pizzuti and new Old Guys Rule Tiki Gods Tee Shirt just listed! Cheers, Gary

New shipment of Book of Tiki Mug just listed!...........Cheers

On 2010-03-05 10:54, hermosageneralstore wrote:
Book of Tiki Mug aka "The Tiki Surviver" designed by Moritz

Yup, that's what I feel like sometimes: a Tiki surviver! :D

"Gods Among Men" Tee Shirt just listed...Old Guys Rule!

Check out our new Tiki Mugs, Surfer gods tee's and orchid clips....

We just listed the new Tiki Magazine...Spring/Summer "2012" Vol.8, No.1...great issue!

New Tiki Magazine...Spring/Summer "2012" Vol.8, No.1, and a few Fall "2011" Vol. 7, No. 2 available now! Cheers!

Just listed Drum of the Forefathers Tiki Mug by Tank Standing Buffalo, High Octane Tiki Mug by Toni Squindo and the NEW Tiki Magazine Spring/Summer 2012 Vol.8,No1...ready to ship, Cheers!

Tiki Magazine...Spring/Summer "2012" Vol.8, No.1...great issue! Also 2 new Tiki Mugs by Tank Standing Buffalo & Toni Squindo!

Hot New Tiki Mug: Drum of the Forefathers Tiki Mug by Tank Standing Buffalo and just got a second order of the new Tiki Magazine...Summer "2012"

New Tiki Magazine...Spring/Summer "2012" Vol.8, No.1...great issue!

New shipment of the new Tiki Magazine Summer "2012" Vol. 8 #1 now shipping.....
Cheers, Gary

Drum of the Forefathers by Tank Standing Buffalo (2 available).... New shipment of Tiki Magazine Summer 2012 now shipping!

Tiki Magazine Summer 2012 now shipping!

Rick Rietveld, artistic designer of the Tikinator Mug and my favorite artist, has just released some great new designs on tee shirts! One shown here and more in our eBay store!

Just listed the NEW Tiki Magazine Fall/Winter 2012-13

Pages: 1 2 3 118 replies