Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Are there too many lucas vigor threads in BILGE?

Pages: 1 25 replies

Maybe he should keep it all on one thread...
He DOES seem to have an endless amount of opinions on things...

just an observation....
and this IS Bilge....
and it is Saturday Morning
and that is the proper time to mischief
sooooo.....

:)

:lol: I say he be proclaimed "Bilge King" :lol:

I love lucas
i really do!
So if he were to just have a running blog
i wouldn't have to hunt to read all of his intruiging questions and observances....
woofy too!

R

Didn't Lucas say a long time ago he was abandoning TC?
...and now he's more addicted to it than ever!

I'm beginning to suspect that maybe Lucas replaced his smoking habits with Chronic-TC-bilge-posting-syndrome...

It's okay Lucas... this is your TC intervention!

:lol:

TM

In the grand scheme of things, bilge is a great place for mischief! Though, it may one day burst asunder and collapse under the sheer weight of these threads!

But to those of you who think I have too many posts here, I have one thing to say:

Darksided. Every last one of you! And I am a God -warrior! (That's pronounced "God-duh!!")

Drunken posts. I blame it on the bad behavior and negative influence of people like Marty Lush.

V

Lucas Victor is the new kool kid.

G
GROG posted on Sun, Mar 7, 2010 9:14 AM

Lucas is VIGOROUS!

Agreed....
Lucas is NOW officially the NEW
KOOL KID!

TM

Sweet feathery Christ!!!!!!!

you deserve it lucas!

not like there's a trophy or anything....

Kool Kid title may be revoked at any time during your reign....

TM

With my track record....it's only a matter of time!

I have always kind of thought of myself as the Nick Tortelli of Tiki Central!

BUMP!

I'm just sayin......

Haw about a Lucas Vigor Section all it's own
like Bilge,but just all lucas' posts and ramblings and observations
less wear and tear on the search engine,y'know?

W

Now that you have gone and put the notion in my mind that Bilge has too many Lucas Vigor threads it feels as if something is lacking when I come to Bilge and there isn't a new Lucas Vigor thread.

Thanks a lot, Little Lost Tiki. Or maybe I should call you Little Bilge Ruiner Tiki?

there has been a noticeable drop in lucas threads lately.....
hmmmmm.

I have just been so freaking busy lately! Starting a new job, (yet wrapping up my old job)....dealing with the 4 bands I am in...(mainly, the Hula Girls is a focus right now, because of the sheer volume of gigs we have coming) and then at the same time trying to prepare for my weekly orchestral bass lessons ( I am finding myself having to squeeze my practice in at 5 in the morning, soon as I wake up and before I leave for work).....

BUT, when things start settling down I am sure I will be back, flooding this part of the forum with my usual inane drivel!

We WAS wondering what happened...
tanks!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Oct 13, 2010 12:14 PM

GROG think Woofmutt is competing with Lucas to post time-wasting threads in Bilge.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Oct 13, 2010 1:43 PM

[ Edited by: grog 2010-10-13 20:21 ]

TK

looks like woofmutt has 4, lucas has 2 and GROG has 2. fairly even i think.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Oct 13, 2010 8:23 PM

GROG was trying to be a little diplomatic, but since you insist on realism, GROG change it. :up:

W

Anyone can make a time wasting thread. Reading or participating in a thread I create is time well wasted.

Z
Zeta posted on Wed, Oct 13, 2010 9:01 PM

Lucas is one of my favorite posters. Good luck with your new job and projects Lucas!

TM

Thanks Zeta! You are the only person who probably likes my posts!

But, the update was from a few months now. Since then, a lot has happened.

My new job is good! I like it, and pretty much everyone here...and except for a few diehard hippies and Beatles/Buffet fans, the rest like me as well.

I am no longer an active member of the Hula Girls (Tiki Oasis was my last gig with them) but I am on standby and actually will be doing a gig with them on the 29th of this month...

The Smokin' Menehunes are back in business, after Palika was in Hawaii all summer...

I am working with my jazz band on creating an album of bop and straight jazz standards...it's taking a long time...(trying to get everyone available for recording sessions)

And the bass lessons finally paid off, as I was accepted into a symphony orchestra. That is taking quite a bit of my time, but it is an awesome learning experience (and quite humbling!). One of the pieces we are doing is "an american in paris", which is one of the most Les Baxter-ish classical pieces ever written! A bit of Esquivel and even David Rose in there also! It's a cool piece, that makes me think of classic MGM movies! (something you would hear while cruising around one of the backlots of a motion picture studio)

So that's that. Now, back to enjoying the ATP Beef thread!

[ Edited by: lucas vigor 2010-10-14 07:18 ]

W

"Thanks Zeta! You are the only person who probably likes my posts!" -Lucas Vogor-

Mr Vigor, I am both shocked (Shocked!) and saddened ( :( ) to read that.

Perhaps yous should look at this thread here which I will now go and bump because I think it has valuable lessons others can learn from.

G
GROG posted on Thu, Oct 14, 2010 9:51 AM

Congratulations on the orchestra gig, Lucas! Another great showcase for your talent and skill as a musician and a good chance to learn and grow.

Pages: 1 25 replies