Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Any aspiring Graphic Artists want to help out a Rockabilly band?

Pages: 1 0 replies

I am in a start up Rockabilly band. We are into Cochran, Vincent, Burnette, Cash and lots of obscure 1950's rockers. Right now we have about 25 covers, and 4 originals we are polishing up. We have turned down some gigs to open for another local act, because we want to get polished, and roll out a web site, business cards etc.

We are in the process of putting together a web-site, and even have finally agreed on a name. Problem is we have lots of ideas for a couple of band logos, but none of us have any graphic design skills.

If anybody is interested in lending a hand, we are looking for something we can use for various forms of media. We unfortunately are not in a situation where we can pay for time, and I don't expect you to spend hours on this, but credit will be given if we use the logos in print, web etc. I might be able to send a little tiki care package your way for your efforts.

There seems to be a lot of talent on these boards. If anybody out there is interested in helping, pm me, and we can share. Thanks- Dewey

Pages: 1 0 replies