Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

anyone have info on this fiberglass tiki fountain ??

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hi- anyone know anything about this tiki fountain....he looks familiar, like a new tiki mug i own-same face, same skirt......was this a store display or actual product?? water fills up in his head then out the spout, into the bamboo shoot he's holding and from there it goes into his mouth.... mouth lights up and changes colors to reflect on the water....i think the eyes might light up too.....

thanks in advance for any info.....

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-04-10 07:15 ]

They were sold a few years ago at either Longs or Target
Ask Tikitastic, he has one with a brighter color scheme

H

Longs Drug kicked off their summer of 2007 with it.

At the end of summer, they were marked down and still there. I wonder why?

I had one in the bright colors and gave it to a friend. I got it at Longs. It fits in well in my friend's lounge and makes nice neon smoky mist when running.

H

For starters, this thing definitely needs a less clownlike color scheme. Tipsy, it looks like yours has a head start in the paint removal step.

This is unacceptable! Why wasn't I TOLD about this?!

catalyst for the towns people to rise up with pitchforks and torches!
and they would be JUSTIFIED!
just my opinion,I could be wrong.

WAIT ! I have an idea, put him together with this.

Fiberglas is food safe, I say fill him up with Mai Tai and use him as a serving fountain.

TS

On 2010-04-10 14:59, MadDogMike wrote:
Fiberglas is food safe, I say fill him up with Mai Tai and use him as a serving fountain.

Although this is true, the lead based paint that the Chinese used to paint it probably isn't foodsafe. :lol:
But when you're drunk, who really cares about a little lead! Like my grandad said "It'll put hair on your chest"

Pages: 1 9 replies