Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Lee's @ Charleston Antique Mall **Re-Launch!**

Pages: 1 24 replies

Well, it's RE-LAUNCH time at Tiki Lee's in Vegas!

I've been expanding the room for a while, and now I've finally got the whole thing just about all Tiki stuff!

The room will be ever-changing with whatever stuff I find in the future, but this is a pretty good 85% final look...

This is the "Power Corner"; Doug Horne, Little Lost Tiki, and Squid. It's the ONLY place in Vegas to get the art of these cool guys!

Kinny's Art hangs inside of a showcase fo' safe keepin'!

Doesn't Doug's Art look good on that Purple Wall?

Here's some of Sir Squid's fine ceramic work!

This showcase will eventually be ALL pendants after I get a few more artists on board. Right now it's mostly Squid, Bowana, and Meiko...

How d'ya like me balls...!?

The rest are shots of the "old" sections of the room. There's been a few adjustments here and there, but it's still pretty much the same...

If you want to see more of the room's "evolution", go ahead and clickity-click:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=29850&forum=2&start=0

Lemme know what you think... :D

Stop by and say "Hi" some day!

Makes me want to go shopping!

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2010-04-23 21:55 ]

Looks inviting and yet professional. Good luck with the re-launch Lee

G
GROG posted on Sat, Apr 24, 2010 2:06 AM

Gotta make a trip out to vegas. It's been a few years.

T

Lee

The place looks awesome! I was there while you were talking the pictures. Sorry you got about 1/8 of me in the 3rd picture. I was checking everything out & not paying attention to where you were shooting. It was nice to meet & talk to you. We'll see you at Tiki Caliente.

This is a must stop if your in Vegas!! & it's just down the street from Frankie's.

Looks great Tiki Lee...you have done a fine job.If you come across any more of those
magazine racks, I could use a couple.

That's the stuff Lee. Way go!

Awesome booth, this is what I am trying to do with more retro/mid century stuff as well.

Stumbled over from Frankie's and picked up a bunch of stuff (again). Thanks for always having new items at great prices. I got a bunch of tiki bar swizzle sticks, Trader Vic's S&P shakers and a coaster, wooden S&P from New Zealand, Tiki hotel key, and a Doug Horne auto print "Tiki at the Tropics" 15/100!!!!!! Thanks again Lee. "I'll Be Back"

I'll see you in May. Vegas here I come!

Darilyn

Quality will out...Every time! Really slick job, you gotta be feelin' pretty chuffed with the end result. Good luck and here's inviting the 'buying gods' to send good mana (and custom) your way!

All the Best! - Trader Jim (Make Mine a MAI-TAI!).

It looks awesome, Lee! I will be down soon to buy more stuff. I have to pace myself so I have enough money for rum...

Looks great, and I was all excited at seeing the Charleston Mall locale...until I realized that it's not in Charleston. Oh well...

Wow! I live in Vegas, and had no idea this existed! Of course I discover it right before a holiday weekend, when I'm going out of town. You can bet I'll be paying a visit the week after Thanksgiving though!

E

Great to see your booth back in business - someday I'll make it out there!

We were just talking about making a quickie trip to Vegas soon to hit Frankie's. Now there's another great reason to go!

TIKI LEE IS BACK!
YAY!

Right on Buddy!
Glad to see you back in the swing of things
and in a BIG Way!!!
Soooo stoked for you!
:)

Any of you guys posting on this thread check the date on Lee's post?

:roll:

Buzzy Out!

A little late with your exhuberance, but I was there 3 weeks ago & it's still going strong.

CA

cool!

Hi Lee
Yes your booth is great,We were on vacation a few weeks ago and visited Charleston antique mall(Shame its such a difficult place to get too!) before going to Frankies,Got a couple of things from your stash,Hope it works for you

T

I made it out to Tiki Lee's for the first time on Saturday. First of all, let me say that the Charleston Antique Mall is difficult to find... And once you do find it, it is very difficult to find out how to park there (the address is on Charleston, but the store is not actually accessible via car from Charleston). Once you do figure out how drive there (in my case it was mostly a matter of luck), and you find your way into the Antique Mall, there is nothing to help you find the tiki room. The Charleston Antique Mall is a very maze-like structure, with little organization. I have to say though, even with all the difficulty actually getting to the place, IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

I heard exotica coming from a stereo, and I knew I was finally in the right place. I was totally alone in the shrine to all things tiki---no Tiki Lee to be found--- but maybe I'll run into him next time. I was totally free to explore the room at my leisure, and explore I did! I ended up buying two prints (one of which was a Doug Horne), which ate up most of the $100 I brought with me. I left happy, and will definitely return again!

(The empty space in the upper left is from the print I purchased!)

Hey everybody,

thanks for "welcoming me back", even though the store's never been gone! It seems like it, though, since I haven't had any income from it in about a year. It all goes to pay the rent at the mall. I get maybe $100 every other week if I'm lucky...

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that the 15% off Everything sale ends on Sunday, January 1st, so if you have your eye on anything in the mall, that's the last day to get it on sale! Oh, and I'll be there too. So come say "Aloha" if you're not too hung over!

Glad to hear your still in business, Lee.

I picked up a couple cool mugs today, thanx Lee...

Pages: 1 24 replies