Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: New Chic-e-Tiki Lounge Fountains on Ebay!

Pages: 1 17 replies

Breece's stuff is and always has been DA BOMB, and these fountainis are no exception!

I wish I could get a bunch to sell 'em in my shop, but shipping would kill me.

Good Luck Chic-E! I love da new website!

T

Just wanted to bump Breece's thread back up to say we bought one of his fountains (the style in the 2nd photo) and it's realy fantastic! It is extremely solid and well-made. We also have three of the pots that he used to sell, they are over 2 years old now and have been outside the entire time and still look perfect. Breece makes things to last!

TL

The Volcano Fountain is a MASTERPIECE !!!

Thank you

UP & RUNNING!!! WATCH THE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-e-Tikicom/112757248757397

Easter Island Standing fountain now available. Contact for details.

[email protected]

[ Edited by: Chic-E-Tiki 2011-08-19 16:28 ]

Very cool! Does this one come in different colors?

Great work, these fountains are awesome.. My family lives in Ventura, may have to pick one up next time I'm out that way and fly it back home with me...

When does the new fountain come out? It's the green one on your facebook.

Those are awesome...may have to see if my HOA will allow in my front yard!!!

On 2011-10-28 13:11, VampiressRN wrote:
Those are awesome...may have to see if my HOA will allow in my front yard!!!

"It's easier to get forgiveness than permission" - Grace Murray Hopper

Thank you Shantz, Beachbumz, and vampiress. I just finished with the new fountain bowl Shantz, should have pics of it up and running by the end of the week, and hopefully for sale sometime soon after. Also doing free shipping on all items until the end of the year. Just mention TikiCentral at checkout.

23"high x 15"wide. Holds 4 gallons of water & includes filter. Still looking for a good light to include with it.

Night pictures soon......

Almost dialed in....

Dialed!!!!

These fountains are perfect for backyard or patio spaces. Each are handmade by the artist especially for you. Everything is included with this fountain kit, and is ready to go out of the box. Built to last and ready to amaze your family & friends. Just don't get too close!

INCLUDED:

• Tiki Statue: approximately 17” high (23” in fountain bowl)

• Fountain bowl: approximately 9” high x 16” wide & holds 4+ gallons (sealed with high grade waterproof epoxy)

• Fountain Pump: +50 Gallongs per hour (filter included, outdoor ready)

• Light Kit: 10w Halogen Bulb w/ 4 colored light lenses (submersible, outdoor ready)

Pages: 1 17 replies