Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Early Notice Of A Future Sale of Vintage Hawaiiana and Tiki Update 06/09/10

Pages: 1 4 replies

As both leleliz and I eluded to in the Tiki Finds post yesterday, we are both attempting to assist the seller we purchased the items from to set-up and have one large scale sale in the near future.

The seller and his family are wonderful people and are hoping to make this an event in which TCer's and others are able to purchase affordable items from his late brother's collection in the spirit of remembering him. I felt this from the family yesterday. Needless to say, due to the size of the collection and the difficulty of their recent loss, this has been a very overwhelming experience for the family.

This seller is in the process of gathering up and sorting through his brother's collections, which not only included tiki and hawaiiana, but Disney, Christmas and Halloween as well. There are tons of paintings, figures, emphera, mugs and just about everything you can think of to be seen and sold. We will be posting more information in the upcoming weeks, but for now I will leave you with a preview of a few pictures I took yesterday afternoon.

I will be back soon with more information.

Mahalo and Aloha,

PTD

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2010-06-09 07:55 ]

WOW! I would love to have a collection like that. Great of you to offer up help to the family.

LT

I may be tempted to make the trip up north. Is this in the Sacramento area?

The location of the sale will be determined at a future date in the not too distant future. More than likely it will be in at the seller's home, we are trying to work out the details right now.

Thanks,

PTD

Just an update on this upcoming sale...

The seller is making a trip to sort through and bring back the rest of the items from his brother's estate. He is working with family members to sort out the tiki and hawaiiana from the rest of the items collected by his brother and will be bringing it back home soon.

In speaking with the seller, he indicated this sale would likely happen the second week in July, so for those of you whom have inquired please stay tuned!

PTD

Pages: 1 4 replies