Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Driving down the 405 and ...OMG

Pages: 1 11 replies

Driving the 405 through the Sepulveda pass at 5 pm is never any fun, then when it's Tuna Tiki at the wheel, driving our Vanpool, it's almost time to commit Hari Kari.
Then what do we spot up ahead on a bright red Ferrari? A TiKiyaki sticker! We pull alongside and there is a fellow with two girls draped on him like a sheet, then we notice that they are stewardess, and he is a Captain...why it's Captain Lush, Marty Lush and he is holding a Mai Tai to boot!
We hail the Captain, when he is able to get his hands back on the steering wheel...ahem...he looks up and recognizes us, (Not a guilty look mind you) and the first thing he shouts over to us?
Are you going to the Mariepalooza?
With a wink and a raised glass, he downshifted, punched and off he goes.
What a classy guy!
(I didn't think music paid so well)

Very Funny, and oh so true.
:o

Jeff(btd)

Was it THIS type of Ferrari?:

TM

I saw this car too, a few miles up the road, and yep, Marty Lush was driving. Then, I saw him and the two chicks hiding in a bush with a bottle of hooch, trying to evade the cops that were out in force looking for him.......I didn't give you up, Marty. God speed! But, they did remove the half a carcass that used to be your car.......!!!!

The Cap'n and TWO stewardesses in a Ferrari, that must have been cozy :D

On 2010-05-26 20:50, bigbrotiki wrote:
Was it THIS type of Ferrari?:

Of course not! That's not a Ferrari, its a Porsche, sheesh!

This is the Ferrari he was driving!

Ah yes I remember it well. I have to do something to pass the time while I'm sitting on the 405 not moving. A cocktail party seemed to be the right thing to do. And yes, I am the only guy with a Ferrari mini van.

[ Edited by: Marty Lush 2010-05-28 10:17 ]

LOL...dayum...that is a nice Ferrari Minivan...are ya zero to sixty in like 10 minutes or something like that?

Whenever I drive down the 405, I want to exit Wilshire, and go to Trader Vics Lounge @ Beverly Hilton.

Yea, Yea. That's exactly how I remember it. Capt'n Lush with ah, ah, ah, three yea three stewardesses. In a Ferrari mini van goin' like ah, ah 85 mph on the 405 north at 5:00 on a weekday. Yea, yea, that's what I remember. I remember it like it was just last week.

T

That's the Tikiyaki Airways Special Capt Lush Airbus.
Only the best !

On 2010-05-30 07:55, christiki295 wrote:
Whenever I drive down the 405, I want to exit Wilshire, and go to Trader Vics Lounge @ Beverly Hilton.

Ahh...it's not there anymore...

Pages: 1 11 replies