Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Rincon Room Party-Adventures In Paradise - Sept -4th - 2010 - Update Page 4

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies

Ron & Mickee~
Looks like another stellar event at the Rincon Room. The place was glowing!
Thanks for the invite but we just couldn't swing a quick weekender, as much as we wanted to.
Another time, amigos.
& Happy Birthday Mickee!!!!
-Andy & Debbie

Ron and Mickee, you are such generous and gracious hosts....and you throw one helluva party! It was rather nice to sit back and really talk (or dance) with friends that I only got to see for brief moments during Oasis.

Thank You again Ron & Mickee for the great party & good times with good friends. Your home is just... well perfect, so beautiful. Thanks for allowing me to pour so cocktails as well, the bar was just right and made mixing so easy. I can't wait to visit again. So when would be a good time? :lol: Really, thank you.
I'm thinking 'bout you Tiki- Kate & was missing you.

TT

Ron & Mickee,
Thank you for the invite, we look forward to witnessing your place in person sometime in the near future. Also, thanks to you and everyone else for all the photos so that we can live vicariously through them.

Thank you to Hiphipahula and lilusako for acquiring us each a Polynesiac pendant, they look fantastic.

Mahalo Ron & Mickee for a most amazing evening at The Rincon Room! What a treat and what a paradise. I wish I could have stayed longer. I think I spent the entire time I was there just exploring your backyard. Just stellar!!!! Thanks again, truly spectacular!

Cheers,

Chris
Lost In Paradise

What a night! Bongo and Mrs Fury, thanks so much for having us - it was definitely another "Adventures in Paradise"! Always good to see you two and hang out with old and new friends. We're glad that Ventura's finest liked the tunes!

We love our Polynesiac tiki pendants and TikiTony's poster, thanks guys!!!

A very big thank you to Ron and Mickee for another amazing evening at the Rincon Room! I think much of my time there was spent looking up at the ceiling as many of my photos will attest.

But here are some none ceiling ones first.

Tyler and Polly:

Detail of the bridge to the Rincon Room.

Ceiling shots galore:

By now now my neck was starting to hurt so I had to stop looking up.

Some blurry night shots:

Tobunga, Doctor Z and The Whale Rider.

An incredible place for an incredible night!

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies