Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Gallery

Bobby´s Art

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha to all the Tikifans out there,

this is my first post here so i like to introduce me real quick. I am a 28 year old guy from Bavaria in Germany (so excuse when my english is not that good). I been a big artfan since years and a few weeks ago i found my passion to the tikis. Cuerrently i am building my own tiki bar but i can't do that all of the time. Because of that i make some tiki art by the way. also because it's hard to get tiki stuff here in Germany.

But now let me introduce you my first wooden tiki mug:

Also i would not detain you what i did 2 days ago when i was bored sitting around in the kitchen:

It's made from a simple carrot. Maybe a real good idea to decorate some salads at your next BBQ. :wink:

I am waiting for your comments.

Z

This is great, Bob! Mahalos for sharing!

~Zero

Hi Bob, welcome, it's fun to have another artist join us from so far away. I love the carrots. When I was a child my mom started me carving on bars of soap. I carved Rat Finks. Doing art will give you joy forever, Wendy

Aloha Friends,

i had a lot of creative output the last few days. First I bought a old/new car last week and it just looks sooo empty. So i started to carve a small Tiki for the Mirror...

...after that i saw this rancid gear selector. A trust me when I say rancid, I mean rancid. I just started to carve another little Tiki to replace it (I'll also post some images when everything is mounted)...

...after all I wanted to relax and have a mug of rum. Then i realized i just got this ugly standard bottles. And what is a Tiki bar without customizing. I made some stencils a few years and with them i customized my own rum bottle...

...while I enjoyed my rum I played around with my mobile phone and realized. I also have to something with that. The result was this Tiki cover for my IPhone out of a standard plastic cover...

...finally I fell in love with Tiki Sharks Threat hear in the forum. I wanted something like one of his pictures in my bar when it's done someday. So Tiki Shark please excuse when i lend some parts of your pictures i don't want to steal them. It is more a tribute to you an your art. And because my picture is not approximately as good as yours I hope you can excuse that...

Please tell me if you like it. Waiting for your respond and resonance.

Hey Bob!

i See you got the fever!
That last piece/tribute to TikiShark is really nice!
He'll be stoked when he gazes his peepers on it!
It has your hand and personality in it ...
i like it!
Welcome!

Aloha,

made me some new toys.

The smoking one with his big Havana :wink: :

The Smoker (It is also a smokingmanikan):

Otherwise i was a lazy artist and made just a few sketches:

I think the last one should be on my shortlist of possible names for my home bar.

BTW here is the beginning, i already made the bar itself:

Pages: 1 5 replies