Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Shenanigans & Tomfoolery in Cool & Current

Pages: 1 7 replies

So I've been voting on a subject - over 1000 times in the past several days! I must admit I was bored at work so actually I got paid to do it, but that a lot of mouse clicks!

This morning my favorite topic had been out-voted and was not even in the top 5 any more. Either someone else is as bored and dedicated as I am OR SOMEONE IS USING A MACRO RECORDER AS A VOTING BOT!!!! Now that's OK to pull on the unsuspecting dupes who are voting for some Shasta flavor other than Tiki Punch but that seems WRONG here :o

I am taking confessions, either in this thread or by PM and will offer forgiveness and absolution if you are contrite, repentant, and promise to NEVER do it again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you gotta go down, go loud, go strong, go proud, go on, go hard, or go home!
LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2010-06-07 20:54 ]

Maybe it doesn't register when you vote for your own thread!!! :P

W

Oh man,that's like really terible. I mean, if people are going to...

Uhm. I forgot what we were talking about.

Forgot what you're replying to? Click to Review the topic in a new window.

Oh yeah. Jeez, MDM, I'd kinda think ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

W

Sorry, dozed off.

As I recall Tom Foolery was one of the former members who stormed off vowing never (NEVER!) to return. So I doubt it's him messing with Cool & Current.

Z
Zeta posted on Mon, Jun 7, 2010 1:55 PM

Why did he vowed that?

On 2010-06-07 13:34, woofmutt wrote:
Forgot what you're replying to? Click to Review the topic in a new window.

Good one Woof :D

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN VOTE FOR SOMETHING
DOESN'T MEAN ANYONE SHOULD DO IT MORE THAN ONCE...
sheesh Mike!
OCD?

Z
Zeta posted on Mon, Jun 7, 2010 3:18 PM

Who is Tom Foolery?

Bilge Club

Pages: 1 7 replies