Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Zeta's diplomatic bureau and public relationships office for foreign affairs. MEXICAN TIKI EMBASSY

Pages: 1 2 52 replies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ0CCh2rg5s

( the Kona Club in Oakland was built by this song...and a few others...

Aieeeee Poppi!

Z
Zeta posted on Mon, Aug 30, 2010 9:23 AM

On 2010-06-19 14:06, VampiressRN wrote:
Thank goodness you cleared up all my confusion for me...my original thoughts were out in left field. Will be using all your info to plan a 2011 Sept 16th Tiki party with a Mexican flair. Gotcha on the Pacific Tacos...those will be yummy!!! TIKILLA....hmmmmm.

OK, only for your eyes Vampiresa, here you go. don't tell anyone... The legendary recipe... TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM (DRUMS SOUND EFFECT)...

The Tikilla!™

On 2010-06-26 01:39, GROG wrote:
When GROG live in San Antonio, Texas back in 1980s, GROG got to see a traveling exhibit of Jesus Helguera's paintings. GROG has been to many museums and seen many paintings, but Jesus Helguera's collection of paintings had to be some of the most beautiful and incredible paintings GROG has ever had the pleasure of seeing.

GROG, do you know that great old shop at the end of Olvera street in downtown L.A. where that old guy sells prints of Helguera's paintings for cheap? He must have over 50 different motifs, I bought many, because I always loved this artist ...but I have no space in my house to hang them. That shop is a time warp, it hasn't changed since I first stepped into it 30 years ago.

Z
Zeta posted on Sat, Sep 18, 2010 11:12 AM

Visit Mexico!

Pages: 1 2 52 replies