Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Where are all the TIki Pole Carvers that sold on Ebay

Pages: 1 14 replies

I see them ocasionally, like David Landry, Bula Bula, Gecko, etc, but not as much as you used to. I need a couple more Tikis please.

T
S
seamus posted on Wed, May 7, 2003 6:15 PM

I make concrete Tikis. I know it's not quite the same, but they look great in the yard !
You can Email me if interested. Or see some of my work at my somewhat outdated website. Http://home.earthlink.net/~seamus23
[email protected]

seamus

D

WoooHooo! Seamus has entered the building! :D Glad you made it! I am still feelin' the luv for my plaque! - Dawn

S

Seamus glad to see you made it! I was just emailing you. The adobe red looks great in the new pic.

F

they all went back to earn their graduate degree from BigLipsandGoofyTeeth University

hahahahaahahaha

Aloha,
I just posted a bunch: check it out at http://www.stores.ebay.com/tikimastermadeinhawaiiproducts

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Mahalo,
Tikimaster

No offense, your work is wonderful, but I think the prices are way out of my league. I would like to see your tiki's start lower and see what they would get. I found that auctions starting lower priced also recieve more bids, more money. I like the 4 and 5 feet poles the best. Like I said, NO OFFENSE, you are a master.

K

tikimaster those are some amazing totems with a ton of detail. Great tikis!

Keigs,
When are you going to have some more poles up on ebay. I need one of yours.

Thank you for your feedback! I will take note of it.

As far as bigger poles, they're being carved as we speak.

Within the next couple weeks I should have some more...I'm trying to build the inventory slowly but surely.

Aloha and have a great weekend!
~Tikimaster

K

KokomoTikiBar&Grill- I think you need one too. I probably wont have any on ebay for a while. I am trying to stock up so I can start a website but keep selling what I carve. I do have a few carved if you want to email me I will send pictures and prices. [email protected]

T

Hey kokomo,
I was wondering where you've been? Summer is the time to buy tikis on ebay. I've talked to a few other carvers and it seems we're all stocking up for summer. I'll be selling mid June again!

Well I have been gone for a while. I have been working on a little Redneck project. I am fixing to start raising FAINTING GOATS. Look em up if you dont know what they are. And for all you perverts, its not for what you think rednecks do with em. I have been building a barn and pens during the winter and spring, but soon we will be putting in some more palms and tikis around the pool.

Send me some pictures and prices on the totems.

K

Hey Kokomo here is Moai I have on ebay or any one else who might be interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2831169118&category=20156&rd=1

Pages: 1 14 replies