Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

How To Draw This Thing (Being a Collection of Woofmutt This & That & Other Things)

Pages: 1 6 replies

W

Like most astronauts I have to draw constantly or my teeth will keep growing and will puncture my skull.

It seems pointless to keep all these never-so-pretty pieces of paper in a fire starting bin or a lost album on Facebook. If this is difficult for you then you must deal with it. Otherwise...Well.

Some of these are cartoons. Some of them are doodles. Most of them are just sketches or overdrawn scribbles.

None of them have ever been refined and made into place mats despite what you may have seen once at Sambo's.

Sometimes when God's love shines down on us it becomes rainbows. Sometimes it becomes This & That & Other Things and sometimes it becomes delightful little cookies which are delicious with either tea or coffee especially when enjoyed in an unexpected impromptu tea with friends in the middle of the afternoon on a Thursday.

The below images are the second type.

Yes, I do wedding invitations.

woofmutt

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2010-06-18 15:20 ]

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2010-06-18 15:32 ]

W

Z
Zeta posted on Thu, Jun 17, 2010 8:56 PM

Raymond Pettibon with a twist of Ralph Steadman with a dash of the artist from the dookie album. Maybe some Jon Burgerman too.
100% Woofmutt
Me like. The thing was my favorite.

Z
Zeta posted on Thu, Jun 17, 2010 9:01 PM

The woof is on fire!

I understand you a little better now. :-?

yer funny.

love peekin in yer head.

This would make a good Hallmark "Thinking of you" card

Pages: 1 6 replies