Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Entire Mug Collection & More For Sale -- Everything Must Go!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Since I'm unemployed again with bills to pay, I'm reluctantly putting my entire collection of tiki mugs & scorpion bowls, vintage rotary phones and duplicates of a few other things up for sale.

The collection includes limited editions and retired mugs from Trader Vic's, Tiki Farm, Munktiki, Hukilau, Tiki Oasis, Gecko, Derek Yaniger, Hale Tiki, Forbidden Island, and even a SHECKY.

You can see pictures of most of what's for sale here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60818&id=1047176973&l=82def1e953

(Note: The artwork, 1964 World's Fair stuff, vintage Pyrex, and salt & pepper shakers are NOT for sale at this time, unless you make me an offer I absolutely can't refuse.)

If you see anything you want, contact me ASAP (cynfulcynner AT yahoo DOT com) before it all goes on eBay. If you live outside of the Bay Area, I'll ship via UPS to anywhere in the US.

thanks!

--cindy

Sent you an email

E-mail sent.

Sent a PM. Also an email.

It might be helpful to all if you explain how you're going to decide who gets what.

Are you looking for bids by a certain deadline and the highest bid gets it? Is it when you update the thread saying you've decided to sell a particular one to a particular person for a particular amount? Have you considered setting a price for each item and the first to meet it gets it?

You can do it any way you please since it is your stuff, but you might want to avoid hurt feelings (or worse) by clearly laying out the decision process so everyone gets it.

I'm sorry you have to sell your precious items. It has to be quite a bummer.

• fm

[ Edited by: fez monkey 2010-06-18 16:08 ]

I'm selling things pretty much first come first served, but if more than one person wants the same mug, the highest offer gets it. Feel free to bargain!

I'll take Paypal; if you want to pay by check I'll wait a week to make sure the check clears. Cash is good too. :wink:

Shipping will be UPS Ground unless you request otherwise; charges will depend on your location, package weight, and packaging costs.

[ Edited by: cynfulcynner 2010-06-18 16:38 ]

The messaging system here is making it hard for me to keep track of who wants what and when, so from now on I will ONLY respond to inquiries made via e-mail (cynfulcynner AT yahoo DOT com.) I will no longer reply to personal messages posted here or on Facebook. Sorry, but I want to keep this fair for everyone.

thanks!

--cindy

Don't panic if you don't get an e-mail reply from me right away -- I've been involved with the big Scooter Rage rally all weekend (Mig and I ride Vespas...he looked amazing last night!!) Also, the job hunt and dealing with my unemployment & food stamp claims are sucking up more time than I expected.

Don't worry, I promise to reply to everyone's e-mail in the order received. I've gotten an huge response so far...thanks to all of you for your interest, and thank you for your patience.

--cindy

Pages: 1 6 replies